Statue Blizzard Overwatch Reaper Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pic is a nice find. You might be into something. The poses are all what we've seen thus far with Soldier, Tracer, Reaper and Widow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unknown at this point. I've seen people take matters into their own hands and paint theirs.

I've debated painting mine or having someone do it for me but I'm the other hand, if they release a soldier with the same pose, I'd rather keep him as is to separate them.

Nice catch! I would be very pleased with a Mercy in that awesome pose.

I finally got my Reaper and I love him. The quality on these statues is amazing so I will probably try to get as many as I can. Blizzard can't make these things fast enough. Only 22 more to go! :lol
ED5C3810-EEB4-48D9-98E5-6D76B6B7DA23_zpsykcqgn9a.jpg

I think that's just for an esports event last year. Where did you see it?

Edit: stupid me! Just realised what you're getting at. Very clever.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My Reaper arrived but sadly had a chip in one leg. Nothing serious, but I hope Blizzard will still let me exchange it as it's easily visible.

da58168079fba78777dbfde47e2f036a.jpg

Yeah true. They offered to replace the whole statue though, which is excellent. I'll ship it back soon.

Would someone mind taking down the dimensions of the box for me? I just ordered mine and I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to store it (don't have space for it but I need to get it before it sell out).

Would someone mind taking down the dimensions of the box for me? I just ordered mine and I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to store it (don't have space for it but I need to get it before it sell out).

34cm x 32cm x 45 cm

That's the size of the cardboard shipping box. I happened to have one beside my desk. :)

All Blizzard collectibles are Open Editions so even if she does sell out, there's a high chance she'll be available again once the make more.

I believe the only time you really have to worry is if they "put it in the vault". And even then, stuff has been available again eventually.

34cm x 32cm x 45 cm

That's the size of the cardboard shipping box. I happened to have one beside my desk. :)

Haha, awesome, thank you! I actually want this on my desk too but looks like it wont fit =/

All Blizzard collectibles are Open Editions so even if she does sell out, there's a high chance she'll be available again once the make more.

I believe the only time you really have to worry is if they "put it in the vault". And even then, stuff has been available again eventually.

Thanks for the info Oddacon, I did not know that. I just remember seeing Tracer sold out on the site and beign double the price on eBay. I'm not even sure what the status is with her right now.

Tracer is the OW mascot basically and consistently sells out but she's come back in stock several times now. Just gotta be watching for when it happens.

So I ordered it yesterday with the $5 Ground shipping and it arrived today =>

Also, I should have known there was going to be a safety gap between the shipper box and the product's box so it ended up fitting on my desk afterall!

Attachments

• SSC_OR.jpg
    SSC_OR.jpg
    868.3 KB · Views: 66

So the statues that Bliizzard releases this year at Blizzcon will be open editions? Might as well wait till they offer free shipping (very good for international customers) to order a statue from them.

Back