[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally received my Hannibal straightjacket figure. Hopefully Andy will have a spare mask so I can replace the stock one. Here's a quick video:

I'm just waiting to make sure everyone received theirs. If so, I think I have one extra and if so I'll be in touch.

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Soooooo much better!
d4c7e2ae2c8fc5555d428f76691c93fe.jpg

Thanks Doggie!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Finally had a chance to do my first tryout w the dd mask on the prison head...

thumbnail.jpg

... I now need to figure out how to strap it on a little tighter.

Paint apps look good on yours congrats. I still think the sj head looks better on the prison version when posing with the club. Bw even displayed the figure like that in some toy shows.

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

aa4b8ef997dbdeb859bec3e98351f4db.jpg

Yeah just got mine looks good, just waiting on a cabinet to put him in. I’m more a statue guy but I love Blitzway figures just waiting on the ecto1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally had a chance to do my first tryout w the dd mask on the prison head...

View attachment 450736

... I now need to figure out how to strap it on a little tighter.
I form fitted those to my sculpt to fit very tightly. It is likely because the mask was made using the straight jacket sculpt.

If you want to you can heat the mask up with a hair dryer or a heat gun a little until it's pliable and then place it on the face and hold it there till it cools down. That's what i did for every mask.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
does the blitzway head fit on the OW body? anyone pls? really want the blue suit look and have a extra smiling blitz head.

does the blitzway head fit on the OW body? anyone pls? really want the blue suit look and have a extra smiling blitz head.

You will need to change the plug. You might also need to cut some neck off depending on how much height is added by the new plug.

You will need to change the plug. You might also need to cut some neck off depending on how much height is added by the new plug.

thks Jack!!

would the OW suit fit on the blitzway bod? i think i read the blitzway bod is all huge.

thks Jack!!

would the OW suit fit on the blitzway bod? i think i read the blitzway bod is all huge.

Don't have the body for BW, but I doubt it would fit. The straight jacket would probably fit, but the jumpsuit was tight at the crotch on the OW body.

Back