[Blitzway] The Silence of the Lambs: Hannibal Lecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy's masks are shipping out today !

I guess there will be a second batch for those that still want to order.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congrats on those who are getting doggies mask. Andy does amazing work and this looks to be the most accurate ever. If it were not for my real fiberglass and metal beautiful Robbie mask is have got one too. Simply can’t be stuck with the horrible thing BW gave us.

Just to clarify... I have finished 27 masks. 15 of them went out yesterday. The other 12 will go out as soon as I get more boxes. And in the meantime I have already started the production on an additional 25.... so I have NOT shipped out the entire set of completed masks. I am also shipping in order of order placed.

Just wanted to clarify so there is no one disappointed :duff

And thank you for the very kind words, Raymond. I am sure Robbie's is great as well... he obviously does amazing work.

Just to clarify... I have finished 27 masks. 15 of them went out yesterday. The other 12 will go out as soon as I get more boxes. And in the meantime I have already started the production on an additional 25.... so I have NOT shipped out the entire set of completed masks. I am also shipping in order of order placed.

Just wanted to clarify so there is no one disappointed :duff

And thank you for the very kind words, Raymond. I am sure Robbie's is great as well... he obviously does amazing work.

Appreciate that you gave the heat treatment on each and every mask to fit the headsculpt better, Andy!! Can't wait to have mine shipped. :)

Andy's masks are shipping out today !

I guess there will be a second batch for those that still want to order.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Appreciate that you gave the heat treatment on each and every mask to fit the headsculpt better, Andy!! Can't wait to have mine shipped. :)

Yes, sir.... my Hannibal has tried on almost 30 masks, already :rotfl If I wasn't going to repaint him originally I may be FORCED to if the mask production causes any scuffs. None so far, though.

Yes, sir.... my Hannibal has tried on almost 30 masks, already :rotfl If I wasn't going to repaint him originally I may be FORCED to if the mask production causes any scuffs. None so far, though.

Hahahahah, that's what I called dedication!! Glad to know there's no scuffs, and I'm guessing mine will be batch 2, so I will be a good boy and be patient to wait for your masterpiece!

Hahahahah, that's what I called dedication!! Glad to know there's no scuffs, and I'm guessing mine will be batch 2, so I will be a good boy and be patient to wait for your masterpiece!

Yes sir, you will be in batch 2 or maybe even batch 3. Batch 2 will technically be the remainder of the first 27... you are in the second 25 I am currently making.

Yes sir, you will be in batch 2 or maybe even batch 3. Batch 2 will technically be the remainder of the first 27... you are in the second 25 I am currently making.

Ah wow! that's both good news and bad news. Good news cuz you got lotsa orders, and bad news cuz I gotta hold myself longer to get your bloody cool muzzle!! hahaha!

Ah wow! that's both good news and bad news. Good news cuz you got lotsa orders, and bad news cuz I gotta hold myself longer to get your bloody cool muzzle!! hahaha!

Thanks! Sorry for the wait :gah:

And I hate to have to post this, but I am just about to hit 50 orders and that's all the masks I have currently, so I will have to stop taking orders at this time. I am not yet sure if I will produce more masks... we'll see how it goes once I finish all these.

Thanks! Sorry for the wait :gah:

And I hate to have to post this, but I am just about to hit 50 orders and that's all the masks I have currently, so I will have to stop taking orders at this time. I am not yet sure if I will produce more masks... we'll see how it goes once I finish all these.

Hey bud been trying to send you a PM but says your inbox is full LOL

Hey bud been trying to send you a PM but says your inbox is full LOL

Sorry, man... once the customs section was removed from the site I don't visit here as often and I let my subscription lapse so my inbox went to full immediately. You can message me on FB or IG (Doggie Doc Designs on FB, Andy Manoloff on FB, or ADoggiedocdesigns on IG).

Sorry, man... once the customs section was removed from the site I don't visit here as often and I let my subscription lapse so my inbox went to full immediately. You can message me on FB or IG (Doggie Doc Designs on FB, Andy Manoloff on FB, or ADoggiedocdesigns on IG).

No worries, unfortunately I don't have FB or IG. I did find your gmail account and sent you a message there. Thanks

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Got Andy's mask today! [emoji817][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] FB_IMG_1550286551150.jpegFB_IMG_1550286555796.jpegFB_IMG_1550286558840.jpegFB_IMG_1550286561311.jpegFB_IMG_1550286567857.jpegFB_IMG_1550286571632.jpegFB_IMG_1550286574162.jpegFB_IMG_1550286577417.jpeg

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Re: Blitzway 1/6 Scale Hannibal Lecter

Thank you, everyone! I'm hoping to see more masks in hand soon...all the us customers in the first batch should have theirs by now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I was considering buying a mask but would be grateful if anyone could let me know what the following is https://imgur.com/a/SEBNLsD

It looks like the bars have a step on them, but every image I can find shows the bars with the same circumference all the way up. Is this an optical illusion, is there a reference image that shows this, or something else? Thanks for the clarification [edit] is it just the paint app?

Last edited:
Back