Blitzway Scarface - pre-order at VikingPlayground.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx22

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

We are now accepting pre-orders for the upcoming Blitzway Scarface figures.

ETA: TBA

Click here to pre-order your Blitzway Scarface figure now

Blitzway proudly introduces their first world-wide 12 inch Action Figure ‘Tony Montana’ from the movie ‘Scarface’. This fabulous authentic figure is true to 1/6 scale with 36 points of articulation and newly designed slim PVC & ABS body.

Features:

- Newly sculpted head with Tony Montana in "Scarface"
- Newly designed Slim PVC & ABS body with 36 points of articulation
- 2 Extra hands
- A Gun (ABS)
- Real leather shoulder gun holster
- 2 Golden necklaces
- White double-button suit, purple-red dress shirts, belt
- Brown shoes with magnet inside
- Tony’s chair (ABS+PVC)
- A Cigar
- Wooden Base with Black Metal Plate (W 23.5cm x L 18.5cm x H 1.6cm)

Click here to pre-order your Blitzway Scarface figure now

Sample images attached.

Thank You!

Alexei

According to the distributor, it should be sometime mid/late this month.

Thank You!

Alexei

The latest word now is that it will be in October. I asked why figure is delayed and was told distributor is getting figures from a second batch. I apologize for this round of delays, but it's unfortunately completely out of my hands...

Thank You!

Alexei

There are 2 figures that are available for pre-order at this moment.

Thank You!

Alexei

I realize this has been pushed back and it will most likely ship in October, but are you guys guaranteed to get it in stock at some point?

Hello,

I've spoke with distributor on many occasions about Scarface figure at this point and I have always been assured that figures are coming. Unfortunately this is completely out of my hands, but I would not hold anyone in the dark if I would have found out or felt that distributor won't come through for us...

Thank You!

Alexei

Just spoke with distributor about these figures again, they should be getting them with their next shipment.

Cheers!

Alexei

Got damaged package(3A stuff) from Viking and emailed to you but
Never answer!!!

Additional socks - my understanding that new batch comes with new socks, so I would assume these are included. Can't say for sure until I get them.

Commtech - at this moment these figures are still on pre-order. That's what you were not charged and haven't got a shipping notice. We will process all pre-orders as soon as figures are on hand.

Thank You!

Alexei

And another update - I just got preliminary invoice from our distributor. Figures should be on hand mid November.

Cheers!

Alexei

Back