Blitzway Rocky - Rocky Balboa figure coming soon (K.A. KIM)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SideshoMel

Super Freak
Reaction score
:clap:clap:clap

image.jpg

Looks like it's going to be a statue rather than a poseable figure.

Still looking for a great loan shark collector rocky , statue? Lame.... pass

I don't know about you, but goon Rocky is the version I always wanted.

Goon Rocky with the black leather jacket and hat is the one I have been mentioning on this site for years, it's amazing that Hot Toys and Sideshow never did one. Jakks did Rocky and Rocky II street Rocky but that's a cheap 6 inch plastic figure. I have a 1/6 statue done by Edinho Maga of Rocky from Rocky Balboa in street clothes with the green jacket that he wares in that film, just my luck Rocky changed his street clothes for the 2006 film lol. I would love to see Neca which has done a lot of 1/4 talking figures do a 1/4 talking Rocky street clothes figure, that would be awesome.

I'm very happy that it looks like the Blitzway Rocky is finally going to happen.

Goon Rocky with the black leather jacket and hat is the one I have been mentioning on this site for years, it's amazing that Hot Toys and Sideshow never did one. Jakks did Rocky and Rocky II street Rocky but that's a cheap 6 inch plastic figure. I have a 1/6 statue done by Edinho Maga of Rocky from Rocky Balboa in street clothes with the green jacket that he wares in that film, just my luck Rocky changed his street clothes for the 2006 film lol. I would love to see Neca which has done a lot of 1/4 talking figures do a 1/4 talking Rocky street clothes figure, that would be awesome.

I'm very happy that it looks like the Blitzway Rocky is finally going to happen.

I wouldn't mind a boxing look for Rocky, if they did do it... I don't want a clean version... it's got to be him all beaten and bloody.

Action figure or statue?

I'm guessing it'll be a 1/3 or 1/4 statue.

That's what Blitzway's recent Bruce Lee products were (and also the upcoming Marilyn Monroe). I bought both of the Bruce Lees and like them but they are so massive to display. Not sure if I have anymore room to display anything in that scale.

Hoping for a smaller Rocky to match the rest of my 1/6 collection. I know that Hot Toys produced some Rocky figs a few years back but those are selling at high prices and the quality of the body/sculpts do not match today's 1/6 standards. Doubt Hot Toys will revisit the Rocky (or Rambo) lines anytime soon, they are too busy pumping out Iron Man and MCU figures now.

I'm guessing it'll be a 1/3 or 1/4 statue.

That's what Blitzway's recent Bruce Lee are (and the upcoming Marilyn Monroe). I bought both of the Bruce Lees and like them but they are so massive to display. Not sure if I have anymore room to display anything in that scale.

Hoping for a smaller Rocky to match the rest of my 1/6 collection. I know that Hot Toys produced some Rocky figs a few years back but those are selling at high prices and the quality of the body/sculpts were not as good back then. Doubt Hot Toys will revisit the Rocky (or Rambo) lines anytime soon, they are too busy pumping out Iron Man and MCU figures now.

The Blitzway Rocky is definitely going to be the 1/4 Arnie Kim statue he handed in prior to leaving Blitzway, with maybe a few minor changes by K.A. Kim.

I have all six of the Hot Toys Rocky's and the quality if fine, I never had a problem with any of them. The sculpts on Rocky III and both the Clubber's are great, Drago had the terrible sculpt.

I recently read that Hot Toys is planning a new Rocky and Rambo, but I heard that for years, so who really knows.

I wouldn't mind a boxing look for Rocky, if they did do it... I don't want a clean version... it's got to be him all beaten and bloody.

Agreed, I have the Edinho Maga Rocky II statue with Rocky holding the belt, but a Hot Toys Rocky I and Rocky II 1/6 figures with battle damaged interchangeable heads would be great.

Back