1/6 Blitzway Hunters (Day after WWIII) the boy berbakat dr bb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah she?s pretty special. I have Blitzway The Boy now too but the seller conned me. Sold it as new & unopened but really it had some items missing but also broken. He will have to go back to china most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just found these. Really cool. Blitzway seems to loose a lot in mass production, but these seem better than normal. I'm trying to find Berbakat for a not insane amount. I'm in europe, so it is a bit uphill

Got this figure in my home the other day. Initially I was not too impressed, but I am getting to like it more and more. The arms are having a hard time keeping a pose, probably due to the massive gloves, and at first I though her neck was too short, but it's fine. Paint apps are superb, but I am tempted t weather the suit a bit more to match the grime on everything else

dr.bb.jpg

Got this figure in my home the other day. Initially I was not too impressed, but I am getting to like it more and more. The arms are having a hard time keeping a pose, probably due to the massive gloves, and at first I though her neck was too short, but it's fine. Paint apps are superb, but I am tempted t weather the suit a bit more to match the grime on everything else

View attachment 505454
sweet, is there a video review on her?

Still haven?t got mine from hong kong tns figures still aren?t shipping to uk for packages over 2kg atm even 5 months later. It?s getting a bit silly now, starting to think they should make a bit of effort now and upgrade us to something like UPS or fedex or something.

I bought a shirt for mine 😂

Attachments

• E249E6F3-2CFB-424F-84A0-25D3A87E731A.jpeg
    E249E6F3-2CFB-424F-84A0-25D3A87E731A.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 56
  • C1C17724-6ABD-4A7F-8937-931DD6D10412.jpeg
    C1C17724-6ABD-4A7F-8937-931DD6D10412.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 56
  • CD124E45-DA8C-4F32-8EF5-7C1C40B19DF3.jpeg
    CD124E45-DA8C-4F32-8EF5-7C1C40B19DF3.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 54
Still haven?t got mine from hong kong tns figures still aren?t shipping to uk for packages over 2kg atm even 5 months later. It?s getting a bit silly now, starting to think they should make a bit of effort now and upgrade us to something like UPS or fedex or something.

The problem might be the HT Tumbler size box

Attachments

• C471C462-0728-45A2-993C-B04018970A7C.jpeg
    C471C462-0728-45A2-993C-B04018970A7C.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 39
does anyone know where i can get the BB hunter girl astronaut figure? i had a terrible time trying to get it from eBay. china dealers 2 times almost got scammed but i got my money back thanks to PayPal credit.. any stores or website that might still have this figure in stock?

Attachments

• dr.bb.jpg
    dr.bb.jpg
    748.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
does anyone know where i can get the BB hunter girl astronaut figure? i had a terrible time trying to get it from eBay. china dealers 2 times almost got scammed but i got my money back thanks to PayPal credit.. any stores or website that might still have this figure in stock?
Sorry to disappoint, but I’ve got no leads on a new Dr. BB- otherwise I would have picked her up myself! Dr. BB has been sold out since last year just through the pre-orders.

I was able to get a used Blitzway Berbakat figure for less than the original release price, but only because I got lucky and I was browsing eBay ten minutes after it was listed. It seems like you’ve learned to be weary of eBay sellers from China (I learned by getting caught up in a minor scam too).

It’s certainly not a definitive tip, but I’ve learned to keep an eye on eBay listings that have non-professional photos of the figure and/or actual packaging- not just the advertisement photos that everybody posts. There’s at least a couple listings for used and previously displayed Dr.BB’s on eBay, but definitely reach out to the seller for more original photos and specific questions before ordering. However, I have yet to come across a Dr.BB for less than $US450 (which is too steep for myself).

The few listings claiming to be selling a new Dr.BB are nearly twice as much.

Still, Good luck on your hunt!

,yea I really wanted this figure! But had a really hard time with China sellers, Thanks for the reply, in the middle of waiting for the China dealers I had a opportunity at big bad toy store web site bb hunter was up for one night and I hesitated missed out on it lol. Sucks

,yea I really wanted this figure! But had a really hard time with China sellers, Thanks for the reply, in the middle of waiting for the China dealers I had a opportunity at big bad toy store web site bb hunter was up for one night and I hesitated missed out on it lol. Sucks
I’m in a similar situation with a different figure! I missed out on a preorder window so I’m hoping somebody else is waiting to cancel their preorder after it arrives at BBTS (so they won’t lose their deposit), then I can snatch it up! I’ll just check everyday until it’s totally sold out.

This figure seemed like it would be a good companion for Dr. BB, especially with some weathering

View attachment 538167
I saw this figure popping up in a few places recently and she definitely piqued my interest!

You’re right about the weathering; she seems a little too clean to be wandering the wasteland! Also I wish more female figures would come with whole shirts and pants.

Dr BB and the other Day After figures had great junkyard tech aesthetic and really well done accessories (the helmet, pack and minigun that comes with Berbakat are the best sci-fi accessories of any toy I own), but nothing wrong with street sign melee! That little canned rat is pretty cute too. I also wish her portrait had a little more snark; I’m inferring but she seems like she’d have a running sarcastic commentary as she’s knocking down mutants.

I haven’t found any other GDToys products, so I’m curious if this is their first figure. I wonder what body they’re using.

I’ll definitely keep an eye on this one.

Back