Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if the creator isn't happy with the final result,then that in itself says it all.:(
thanks kkchan for the compliment:)

really cool display seeing all 3 versions.....I wont mention the c...:lol a couple of quick pics of the ''waiting'' case..don't expect your or xplOsive quality...I suck.....really suck:rotfl

Looking forward to seeing your Brucey fully displayed . Amazing looking cases. The mirror effect is going to look incredible .

Hopefully not :D They should do another movie, Big Boss or Fist Of Fury, however we'll see what Master Kim will be planning all I know he was not happy with the final result, but I would definitely love to see a Big Boss release from him.
Yes I have noticed master Arnie had not post pics of this . Like the behind the scene work? he did with the first. I really won't mind if all the movies get the 1/3rd treatment. The 5 statue display will look wow amazing displayed on a shelf together I think. In the end we Brucey fans are still getting a impressive display piece by master Arnie Blitzway at a affordable price. For the scale is amazing.

Well I wasn't gonna share any pics but I don't think they turned out too bad, pardon my mess and just keep in mind they're iphone pics-

these ones were taken under ordinary yellowish room light
IMG_4753.JPG
IMG_4754.JPG
IMG_4756.JPG

These ones were taken in the morning, room dimly lit with some light shining through the window
IMG_4757.JPG
IMG_4807.JPG
IMG_4810.JPG

These pics are some of the annoyances-
IMG_4811.JPG
IMG_4814.JPG
IMG_4815.JPG

You can see in the first, in certain conditions the light reflects off the sweat in a way that you just wish they'd have left it off. The second pic is of 3 oval globs (there are 3 or 4 more next to them that don't show up)- aggravating because I could've done a better job than that and I suck! Its like no thought went into it at all... The last pic is that same glob running down the torso that looks to be on every statue- I don't understand why they would pattern and mass produce a bad looking glob in the exact same spot like that... :huh

Annoyances aside I'm really happy with him tho. He's pretty huge and I now pretty much have Bruce Lee right there in the room :) Really tempted to add some paint to the cuts and more natural looking sweat to the globs... You guys that do paints let me know what you use :wave

it is pretty bad, but how bad kind of depends on how you light him up. I'm thinking maybe some clear gloss brushed onto his hair at the hairline might help a little- as it is now, his hair looks completely dry and all of a sudden big beads of sweat all over the face.

Here's mine that arrived today. It is much better than the initial pics that came out but I don't think that this is a $700 statue. To command that much money, the statue should be close to the production pics. I don't mind the inaccuracies of the cuts at all. The thing that gets me is the blobs of sweat running down his face, head, and back. I would prefer them being the size of droplets. Lastly I would have liked his left foot to angle higher like the production pics which would have him look more light-footed and stealthy.

IMG_2961.JPG

IMG_2963.JPG

4.jpg

You can see in the first, in certain conditions the light reflects off the sweat in a way that you just wish they'd have left it off. The second pic is of 3 oval globs (there are 3 or 4 more next to them that don't show up)- aggravating because I could've done a better job than that and I suck! Its like no thought went into it at all... The last pic is that same glob running down the torso that looks to be on every statue- I don't understand why they would pattern and mass produce a bad looking glob in the exact same spot like that... :huh

Mate maybe try (if you are planning to improve this) adding lots of small droplets of sweat around those big globs - in fact all over the torso (as this is film accurate) and also incorporate into some of the sweat, a running effect. Although it won't eradicate the globs it will help blend them in and effectively camouflage them if they are part of a much more extensive, beaded sweat effect. (Good point about maybe adding some gloss at the tips of the hair too...agreed, it would add to the realism).

Here's mine that arrived today. It is much better than the initial pics that came out but I don't think that this is a $700 statue. To command that much money, the statue should be close to the production pics. I don't mind the inaccuracies of the cuts at all. The thing that gets me is the blobs of sweat running down his face, head, and back. I would prefer them being the size of droplets. Lastly I would have liked his left foot to angle higher like the production pics which would have him look more light-footed and stealthy.

Agreed. It is a seemingly small aspect in the scheme of things but it does affect the overall appearance. That difference of a few mm in feet position suggests more of a casual shuffle rather than the super stealth walk that the proto captured just right IMO.

Ooh shiney Bruce. Yep that sweat needs toning down IMO. I might have a go at that. I agre bruceys sneak has lost a little.

I received my Bruce, and I think overall, I like this statue over GOD because Bruce's likeness is better on this head sculpt. I just don't like the poor applications of sweats and cuts. If I plan to attempt to fix the sweats and cuts myself, what products should I use? Thanks.

no argument over the likeness,but if this headsculpt was on the GOD would that make GOD a better statue.

Everyone concentrates on the head sculpt positives and negatives of the cuts, but the body sculpt is really amazing as well.

Personal choice I guess, but even if both statues had amazing headsculpts, I'd still prefer this EtD one as is.

View attachment 177161

View attachment 177162

View attachment 177217

The reason for the high price is because of it's size and not the quality, if it was 1/4 it would probably be a lot less. That being said, there is no excuse for the poor sweat applications on this statue, regardless of price, :nono

no argument over the likeness,but if this headsculpt was on the GOD would that make GOD a better statue.

From what I have seen, I would agree with you Chris, my friend has this and says the GOD statue is still better but that's just his opinion and of course not a fact. He says while the paint job on the body looks better in hand than it does in pics (as the shading around the muscles is more noticeable) it is still very plane and a bit pale as it doesn't have the dark tan color the HD1002 does. So color wise the HD1002 is apparently more accurate, since Bruce had a very dark tan in ETD.

Last edited:
crazy really.a $150 statue still holds up after 4/5 years,this is almost 4 times dearer,and although the likeness and muscle tone on this are better,the ''easy'' parts have been so badly done. IMHO this wont better the GOD until the ''touch ups'' have been added as they are nowhere near the sweat/cuts on the cheaper EB.and are bad..really bad for this cost.
had the HD1002 had a better likeness,apart from the scale compared to this it would do most collectors...again just my opinion.

I owned the HD-1002 and even had the custom mirror backdrop built for it. It was awesome.
There is no real comparison between the two statues. This new Blitzway one is way better - including the head join, which is at least invisible from most angles on Blitzways, where as it was clearly visible and not that well put together on Enterbays.

Got to remember Enterbay's one was also fully plastic instead of a polystone body....not necessarily a bad thing and could actually be used more to keep costs down on statues ...but it also meant seams and joins were visible on the body.

Hi Guys,

Been a little absent from this thread (and the forum in general) due to being busy with other things, but just wanted to let you know Pop Cultcha got back to me in regards to my replacement. They mentioned that they've looked at a few of them and have had another one go back to them for the same issue and the guy mentioned to me that between the ones they opened, none of them had a perfect finish on the seam and some were worse than others. I just told him to send me one that's better than mine.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up (for those that haven't received it yet), as it sounds like they might all have a bit of a 'rough' finish on the seam.

Hi Guys,

Been a little absent from this thread (and the forum in general) due to being busy with other things, but just wanted to let you know Pop Cultcha got back to me in regards to my replacement. They mentioned that they've looked at a few of them and have had another one go back to them for the same issue and the guy mentioned to me that between the ones they opened, none of them had a perfect finish on the seam and some were worse than others. I just told him to send me one that's better than mine.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up (for those that haven't received it yet), as it sounds like they might all have a bit of a 'rough' finish on the seam.

I got a call from pop cultcha saying my lean wasn't that bad and that it's the same as other statues. That's bs!! But I told them to send me a replacement anyway.

They said they would open it up and check for the lean but for me to have realistic expectations.

I told them that as long as the lean is not extreme I'll take the replacement.

They were reluctant to take photos. They were just going to check the new one themselves and make the call.

sounds like you were one of the lucky one's then SAB,regarding the seam as it appears it looks like a common fault and looks worse than the HD1002 in some of the statues,going by xpl0sive's post.
@nongshim I think for a $1000 statue your realistic expectations should be that it stands perfectly and PC should give better service rather than palm you off with it's the same as others,like you said BS!!

I got a call from pop cultcha saying my lean wasn't that bad and that it's the same as other statues. That's bs!! But I told them to send me a replacement anyway.

They said they would open it up and check for the lean but for me to have realistic expectations.
I told them that as long as the lean is not extreme I'll take the replacement.
They were reluctant to take photos. They were just going to check the new one themselves and make the call.

I'd save mine and xpl0sive's photos off here and send them through. They easily prove the statues stand straight and not with a noticeable lean.
I'd also be very curious how they are 'testing this' ...since the base hole has a sticker over the top that needs to be punctured through.
Its a hell of a lot of work getting this statue out of the box and setting it up due to size and shipping packaging ..... they are likely reluctant to provide photos because they aren't really checking.

sounds like you were one of the lucky one's then SAB,regarding the seam as it appears it looks like a common fault and looks worse than the HD1002 in some of the statues,going by xpl0sive's post.
@nongshim I think for a $1000 statue your realistic expectations should be that it stands perfectly and PC should give better service rather than palm you off with it's the same as others,like you said BS!!

Yeah it sounds like I did get lucky regarding the seam ...weird...
....sort of makes up for receiving the worst HD-1008 from Enterbay (extremely bad shoulder and chest joins) and being told 'its supposed to be like that' from Enterbay's customer service :lol

this collecting game...brings up all sorts of things.i think EB is more concerned with it's NBA stuff and nothing else and has no more care for bruce anymore.
I agree about the lean,although the statue has an appearance of leaning in photo's even (correct ones )that's an optical thing.nongshims ''definatly'' leans without doubt.

Back