Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you either save the money and pass on this or you buy it knowing it needs specific work. Whether this work is attempted or even deemed warranted will come down to the individual collector.

Though there is a decent possibility that said work could make this the definitive Bruce Lee piece.

I suppose the other consideration is, if this came from another company it would cost twice as much and the likeness probably nowhere near as good.

found a couple of more pics..i'll let you decide.

Hmm will be nice if the sweat on face is like this top pic ,with only two drops on forehead . Less to rectify :lol
Friendly samurai right haha Bruce blending into the back ground:lol

In some of these shots with flat lighting there is nowhere to hide and it looks like a plastic toy.
Shots employing nice shadowing present a better impression of this, as do the full body shots rather than the close ups.
The depth of field is making the hands look a little goofy.
The lack of finesse with the cuts is kind of staggering on something at this price point considering other figures costing much less have it more accurate.
I much prefer ETD, but out of the box this is not competing with BW GOD IMO.
I think the realism gap between detailing or not detailing this piece will be fairly vast.

Did this ever end up being produced?
This shot and angle the likeness is amazing.

56140310_zpsggev4jzq.jpg

better vid,but it highlights the flaws more,if you didn't know you would think this was plastic rather than polystone.it may be me,but the proto had a torso giving the appearance of bruce doing an ''ab crunch'' this appears tilting back slightly.regarding shipping out of HK,my EU retailer has told me 1st week in april delivery.

oh yeah that door shut long ago,it's just that the ''lean'' on the torso looks to have altered....well so has most things:lol.blitzway what have you done:monkey2

:lol nice.that sculpt is about 3/4 years old.apart from the scale and likeness on this,i think the EB HD1002 may make a few new freinds:wink1:
the finish on that looks better I think anyway.

Yeah the body detailing and proportions are pretty good on that 1002.
Would have been killer with a good likeness.

Back