Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have to order this. I'm a HUGE Bruce Lee fan. I never ordered the GOD Bruce just for the fact he wasn't in the full movie. This one just kicks serious ass. I'm seriously considering it even if I don't collect statues anymore.

Blitzway you sons of bitches.

Instant Pre-order as soon as I see the button appear.

Oh, so the upper body is polystone after all. I guess that's why I didn't see any of those PVC seams the Enterbay 1:4 statue had. I hope the body-head seam is well hidden, though, as seems to be the case. Likewise, hopefully there won't be any paint differences between both materials.

I'm wondering if the spec is a mistake, simply cut and pasted from the GoD one.
Those pics are either all amazingly angled to perfectly hide a seam right behind the jawbone or that head is polystone and part of the statue.
I think maybe the hair is the separate PVC piece.

Will there be a Gold Base Version?
And will they be Re-Releasing another 500 of these after it Sells out?

Re: BLITZWAY- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 teaser

BruceleeVer2_BLITZWAY_8_zps9ba268e8.jpg

BruceleeVer2_BLITZWAY_12_zps6a985cf9.jpg

BruceleeVer2_BLITZWAY_7_zps2a40550f.jpg

BruceleeVer2_BLITZWAY_11_zps7f52a753.jpg

BruceleeVer2_BLITZWAY_15_zps603e3e16.jpg

this Statue looks so BadAss.This is the Bruce Lee everybody knows.I can see this now viewed from the front in a mirrored enclosure..freakin awesome.

kind of wondering how the sweat will look on the production pieces compared to the proto.It looks pretty realistic on these proto pics.

Last edited:
Sideshow Legendary Scale Indiana Jones is not happening apparently ..... you will now have my money instead, Blitzway.

The LS would have been $2000+ so I am actually saving like, $1000 here.

Yup.

Re: BLITZWAY- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 teaser

kind of wondering how the sweat will look on the production pieces compared to the proto.It looks pretty realistic on these proto pics.

It's a safe bet they'll be able to nail the sweat detailing as pictured. Enterbay was able to replicate it on their HD-1002 which is an incredible statue.

"I need bank, must find bank."

Every collectors dilemma, you made me laugh :rotfl

lol, anybody need a kidney? I've got two! :lol

Dunno how I'm gonna swing the bling for this... 550 for Hulk was pushing it for me- still got god Bruce on ebay at retail price so I hope even after these are out they stick around a while. How does payment work on Blitzway? full upfront or a deposit? maybe I'll take a swing and trust that its there... :Flush

does 22" seem a little short for 1/3 scale?

I was hesitant with their 'Game Of Death' statue, but not so much with this statue. Stellar.

This looks absolutely amazing. If it were 1/4 I'd definitely buy. I just don't collect 1/3 except for a couple of Cinemaquette pieces.

wont be PO this.i can wait until march/april when it arrives in the UK/EU.dont really fancy £100 import/custom fees added to the price,would have liked the torn catsuit with 2 sticks (as this is a seamless torso,would have been easy)but agree blitzway a produced a really good 2nd bruce.regarding the ''gift'' for PO.not really bothered about han's hand.

looking at the size specs this has a smaller base. although the statue is the same height as the GOD. the total height is 1'' smaller.

This looks absolutely amazing. If it were 1/4 I'd definitely buy. I just don't collect 1/3 except for a couple of Cinemaquette pieces.

If its any help, Bruce was essentially a midget so at 1/3 scale the statue is only as big as many 1/4 statues.
Not being sarcastic .....the Game of Death statue, even with its enormous pagoda base, only comes in at 70cm ....the same height as some of the newer 1/4 scale premium format statues from sideshow. This new one is also listed at 70cm.

I love the lightness of touch where the feet meet the ground. It's beautifully poised.

Its just so beautiful *sobs*

I keep looking at those feet as well....and the big difference is I trust Blitzway to pull it off. The GoD statue's front foot is off balance/moving but the statue is rock solid (back foot on that statue is flat though, so this is taking it to the next level)

If I saw Sideshow or Enterbay using that pose I'd laugh ....cause you know there would be no chance in hell those statues would stay upright.

Hehehe! Told you guys! And yep, this is what I was hinting at the other thread! :D

Back