Statue BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. I couldn't wait for this so I caved in and bought GOD statue last week after holding back for so long.

Now I will have to get this one too. My wallet is crying :panic:

The big question is do we get the PO special gift if pre-order from retailer like BBTS rather than direct from Blitzway?

SrXZ9b8.gif
Cimjcmo.gif

1. Spec.
1. Head, Hair : PVC & Magnet
2. Body : Skin effect Polystone & Magnet
3. Shoes : PVC & fabric socks
4. Diorama Base : Polystone
5. Costume : Fabric
6. Package : Color EPP + Color Box

[...]

3 We have created the highest quality Polystone to craft a vivid and lifelike depiction of Bruce Lee’s famous body. Every scar, pore and bead of sweat will spring to hyper-realistic life by the talents of our highly skilled artisans.

Oh, so the upper body is polystone after all. I guess that's why I didn't see any of those PVC seams the Enterbay 1:4 statue had. I hope the body-head seam is well hidden, though, as seems to be the case. Likewise, hopefully there won't be any paint differences between both materials.

very nice blitzway.if I'm being picky the soles on bruces shoes should be white and not brown..the 1/4 from EB also got that wrong.
is this worth $100 more than the GOD..not sure.

Is this the new Bruce piece that was being hinted at in the other Bruce statue thread?

This might be a new piece to replace my 1/4 version.

Where the hell is Rocky?

Chris

I received a message from Blitzway two weeks ago and the guy said that the Rocky statue is going to happen, but he didn't know when, you would've thought that Rocky would've been put up for preorder first before a second Bruce Lee statue. I would love to see what the final version of the Rocky statue is going to look like already. This is one of the longestest waits I've ever had for a collectible, I hope in the end that it's worth it.

I'm really curious to know how they are going to handle the seam from the head sculpt joining to the body. I can't see it in the pics, it all looks like one piece.

Oh man oh man oh man... This looks incredible... I need bank, must find bank...

Be awesome to set up some mirrors behind him too

Back