Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's weird, but whether her eyes appear crossed seems to depend entirely on the lighting - and I mean in the convention photos. I don't know what to think. The bad pics are embarrassingly bad, and the good ones show her likeness to Sharon Stone to be almost supernaturally good.
:dunno

Well, if this this is how production pieces are going to look, color me slightly disappointed, which is a first for me when it comes to Blitzway.

5JGXnFL.jpg

8urvYY9.jpg

Evg4W6c.jpg

AiUtAib.jpg

V73GbyH.jpg

She looks OK on the smaller pic, and yeah, she still looks like her overall, but the proto was much better (yeah, I know, but this is Blitzway!). She almost looks Brendan Fraser's sister on the pic above.

Anyway, here's hoping for more flattering pics.

I still think it looks pretty good.

The last pic looks like it actually has a slight filter over it.

To each his own...but I think the portrait is rather spot on (to my eyes)...

I think she looks pretty darn good. it's unmistakably Sharon Stone. The paint on her face while not proto perfect is still very delicate and pretty

I'm amazed they even released something like this...lol. I mean, the movie sucked and there's nothing sexy about a woman smoking. Now sculpt and release a statue of Michael Douglas in that same movie on the dance floor trying to dance and I'll buy three of those just for the laughs in three different rooms...lol

I'm amazed they even released something like this...lol. I mean, the movie sucked and there's nothing sexy about a woman smoking. Now sculpt and release a statue of Michael Douglas in that same movie on the dance floor trying to dance and I'll buy three of those just for the laughs in three different rooms...lol

My thoughts exactly, how about Micheal Douglas as Gordon Gekko, or from Black Rain.

First video is up! She looks perfect. Maybe the skin tone is a little more yellowish than it should, but I think it's better than the crossed-eye, heavy make-up prototype.
Congrats again to Blitzway!

https://youtu.be/fexqFaSWLr4

Back