Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah she's rocking the SDCC!! Looking at those in flesh pics I'm getting even more excited about her!! Amazing work! Tnx for the upload @BurningRage. Looking at those eyes the shade falling over her right eye and glowing dot in her left one in combination with different angles from where the picture was taken I'm not sure about crossed eyes but I could be wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b9bd74116b5228902060936cc102c061.jpg

72fc7c315ff73d6290d305bc758aadc2.jpg

9c9ece7a913ceeb3ce4192498be73798.jpg

7165335c35233fbe13cbfb6808384977.jpg

I'm pretty sure the answer to everyone's question is yes. There appeared to be a view

39ac5dcf5bda3c94359bec7a8fc30a11.jpg

Yeah looking a little cross eyed slightly there i can see it now. Fix that *****!

Tnx for the pics guys. Keep'em coming. Damn on the last picture it looks like they need to address that slight eye miss alignment indeed.
KoBE did you took that pic??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This piece definitely looks amazing! Although I agree that cigarettes may not be "sexy", Sharon Stone's character in basic instinct definitely was. I ordered this one the first day after seeing how amazing both "Rocky" and "Marilyn Monroe" came out. This was not on my radar at all but I'm hoping that Blitzway does a Kate Beckinsale (as either Selene from Underworld or as her character from Van Helsing) at some point in the future. ☺

Last edited:
This piece definitely looks amazing! Although I agree that cigarettes may not be "sexy", Sharon Stone's character in basic instinct definitely was. I ordered this one the first day after song how amazing both "Rocky" and "Marilyn Monroe" came out. This was not on my radar at all but I'm hoping that Blitzway does a Kate Beckinsale at some point in the future. ☺

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

As Selene from Underworld, it that tight leather outfit?

That would be ideal! :) I have the HCG version but I'm sure Blitzway could easily best theirs.

BTW, thanks for posting that video of the Sharon Stone piece; their prototype really looks great in that video.

Back