Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway Basic Instinct figures.

I criticise Hot Toys all the time for their predictable output...but Basic Instinct? Basic Instinct.....when a much-loved and surely more toyetic series of movies like Lethal Weapon gets no figures...my worry is that something like this will absolutely tank and seal the fate of anything else outside the box.

Good point...but it is easier to criticize Hot Toys for what they don't make because of their resources and position in the industry...I have to applaud a smaller company like Blitzway taking a gamble on a truly niche license... I am a big fan of film and filmmakers so maybe I can create an awesome Paul Verhoeven display and add these figures to my Murphy and Robocop display area...never imagined I could have a Verhoeven display that extended beyond Robocop (Total Recall would have been better than Basic Instinct though...)

It really pisses me off that we've never seen one of these third party companies do Riggs and Murtaugh. Hell, I'd even buy a Leo Getz to go with them.

Redman Toys did 2 versions of Riggs and Crozz Designs did Riggs and Murtaugh from LW4.

Redman Toys did 2 versions of Riggs and Crozz Designs did Riggs and Murtaugh from LW4.

Well those were recasts that Redman did and I wasn't even keen on the original. And I'd prefer LW1-2 figures.

From that article, there was no actual sex taking place, so she was more traumatized by the idea of what was happening, which she wasn't told about beforehand. I can agree that it is wrong to do that, particularly with a 19 year old girl, but it doesn't seem so outrageous to me from that POV.

Good point...but it is easier to criticize Hot Toys for what they don't make because of their resources and position in the industry...I have to applaud a smaller company like Blitzway taking a gamble on a truly niche license... I am a big fan of film and filmmakers so maybe I can create an awesome Paul Verhoeven display and add these figures to my Murphy and Robocop display area...never imagined I could have a Verhoeven display that extended beyond Robocop (Total Recall would have been better than Basic Instinct though...)

The 'Movies of Paul Verhoeven' is one angle to take I suppose. As you said though, Total Recall would have been a superior choice.

Great idea in fact. Maybe Blitzway could tackle other Schwarzenegger movies beyond the usual ones.

The 'Movies of Paul Verhoeven' is one angle to take I suppose. As you said though, Total Recall would have been a superior choice.

Great idea in fact. Maybe Blitzway could tackle other Schwarzenegger movies beyond the usual ones.

I'd love to see that happen!

3809791-starship+troopers.jpg

It'll be interesting to see the custom artists improve on the factory....um....paint. :lol

What the.. If this is going to be their only release for the next year or so :slap

WHY?

It's the most stupidiest licensing ever.

I love this license. Looking forward to the preview of this. When you think of the 90s this is a movie that is in all lists.

I actually included this license in my wishlist some weeks ago.

I love this license. Looking forward to the preview of this. When you think of the 90s this is a movie that is in all lists.

I actually included this license in my wishlist some weeks ago.

No doubt under the sub-heading ''will never in a million years happen but...''

good stuff can't wait for what comes next from Blitzway maybe if we're lucky we'll get Glen Close from Fatal Attraction and Howard the Duck...

Good for Blitzway for making licensed figures from a movie that is not filed in the Sci Fi / Fantasy genre...it's my favorite genre but we need more variety!

Back