Blitzway Basic Instinct 1/4 Sharon Stone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway Basic Instinct figures.

Everyone is joking about the vag but the only way they'd be doing this is in the iconic moment where she flashes it. I'm thinking they wanna show off some kind of seamless legs while riding the wave of controversy/notoriety for having highly-detailed genitalia on a toy. Blitzway would undoubtedly experience a mainstream exposure (no pun intended) far larger than Hot Toys ever experienced. It would be a clickbait wet dream.

EfwVMM3.png

Well, i hope they at least got a good deal on the license.

Everyone is joking about the vag but the only way they'd be doing this is in the iconic moment where she flashes it.
Basic Instinct 2 figure of this or GTFO. If someone is going to cringe looking at a collectible, then by god let's give them something to really cringe about!

Is it April 1st?

This makes absolutely NO sense. I hope they at least get the Stone pube color correct as well as the Michael Douglas skinny ass, very important. Oh, and let's not forget Roxy.

Everyone is joking about the vag but the only way they'd be doing this is in the iconic moment where she flashes it. I'm thinking they wanna show off some kind of seamless legs while riding the wave of controversy/notoriety for having highly-detailed genitalia on a toy. Blitzway would undoubtedly experience a mainstream exposure (no pun intended) far larger than Hot Toys ever experienced. It would be a clickbait wet dream.

OSW NSFW section well definitely be putting a one eyed monster on it.

Hope they make a figure of Michael Douglas. I met him years ago, he's a top bloke. Signed my Wall Street bluray.

WTF! Seriously I would think pausing the blu ray would be enough.

Finally a BW figure I can pass on.

And yet no official Die Hard or Lethal Weapon figures....

I always thought it would be great to have a McClain figure hanging on the outside of my detolf with a makeshift firehose around his waist and bloody feet and bloody footprints on the glass.

I always thought it would be great to have a McClain figure hanging on the outside of my detolf with a makeshift firehose around his waist and bloody feet and bloody footprints on the glass.

:clap Love that idea!

What a let down this announcement is. Was hoping for Rocky, Rambo, Die Hard, Blues Brothers or something cool like that. :(

It really pisses me off that we've never seen one of these third party companies do Riggs and Murtaugh. Hell, I'd even buy a Leo Getz to go with them.

This is awesome news! Basic Instinct would not have been my first...or tenth choice but this really opens up the possibilities for licensed 1/6 figures (if this is a figure and not a statue). I hope that anyone complaining is not part of the crowd that (rightly) complains that all we get from Hot Toys is Star Wars, Marvel, and DC.

This is awesome news! Basic Instinct would not have been my first...or tenth choice but this really opens up the possibilities for licensed 1/6 figures (if this is a figure and not a statue). I hope that anyone complaining is not part of the crowd that (rightly) complains that all we get from Hot Toys is Star Wars, Marvel, and DC.

I criticise Hot Toys all the time for their predictable output...but Basic Instinct? Basic Instinct.....when a much-loved and surely more toyetic series of movies like Lethal Weapon gets no figures...my worry is that something like this will absolutely tank and seal the fate of anything else outside the box.

Back