Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really dont think the prototype pictures were photoshopped. The process of producing PVC objects softens details so the loss of detail probably came in the production process.

Wow! Thanks for this closeup. It looks really good!

Although the final production of this figure is definitely softer, as some of the finer details from the prototype sculpt are gone, this also goes to show how much the prototype photos were photoshopped. The prototype photos were probably photoshopped with sharpening and contrast effects to enhance the details.

I really dont think the prototype pictures were photoshopped. The process of producing PVC objects softens details so the loss of detail probably came in the production process.

There's definitely a loss in detail, but I'm fairly sure there are some sharpening effects going on in the prototype closeup pics. It might be slight, but it's there.

And I don't think it's a stretch for me to think this.

Either way, I'm feeling confident about this figure. Especially after this closeup photo and Clipper King's review.

For me is ok, nothing's the same as prototype. Can't wait for ghostbusters set

******* rules 3.jpg

Well I'm having a great day so far!!

Got my special pack through this morning and having a look at it now. Not only did I almost lose the lighter that comes with the fur coat version, I also snapped a wrist peg!!! Don't ask me how.

I have absolutely no idea how to change it for a new peg. Any help?

Edit: I've fixed if. Only problem I have now is the original peg is stuck inside the hand. Doh!

Well I'm having a great day so far!!

Got my special pack through this morning and having a look at it now. Not only did I almost lose the lighter that comes with the fur coat version, I also snapped a wrist peg!!! Don't ask me how.

I have absolutely no idea how to change it for a new peg. Any help?

Edit: I've fixed if. Only problem I have now is the original peg is stuck inside the hand. Doh!

use a dremel or screwdriver to drill the peg stucked in the hand into dust, or use another hand.

how did you even manage to break the peg in the 1st place?

use a dremel or screwdriver to drill the peg stucked in the hand into dust, or use another hand.

how did you even manage to break the peg in the 1st place?

Over eager! Carefully opened it all up and I was super impressed with it all! I attempted to set him up for a couple of poses and went to take the hand off without doing the old hairdryer trick and pop - it just cracked off.

I fixed it quite easily in the end... I just got a cup of boiling hot water and held the hand in it for about 15 seconds and then using some tweezers it came straight out! I almost shed a tear as soon as I realised what I did 😂

At this rate, for those of us that ordered through BBTS, it'll probably arrive around Christmas.

Just got the full metal glasses big difference! Love them ! View attachment 305499View attachment 305500

Grats man. Looks great.
Wholeheartedly agree with the fullmetal glasses, it makes a great figure even more magnificent.
Nothing wrong with the stock glasses. It's actually better than I expected.
But the fullmetal glasses are a work of art itself.

Back