Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man. :)

Thank you very much dude. :duff

In case anyone also wanted to do the glossing of the mouth mod, I real simple trick is to use hairspray.
I've glossed a few figures before using that, and had better success than using acrylic gross.
The good thing about it is, if you messed up and put more, just run the brush on water and wipe the hair spray gloss off.
What you do is spray hairspray in the hairspray cap, which then makes a little buildup of liquid...dip the brush, and wipe the excess on your hand...and apply
to the mouth. If you happen to put too much, which I did, just dab the brush in water and wipe it all off again.

I think its a minor mod, but makes a big impact. It adds quite a bit of realism to the sculpt.
Many times in the movie, it looked like Pitt would lick his lips and his mouth is very glossy.

Here's a darker contrast of the pic to see more of the mouthgloss mod.

Great idea remy!!!! I think I give that shot. And phenomenal photos as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting on my PO to come in from BBTS. Thankfully the BvS Batman from them is shipped, that should hold me off for now.

Thanks remy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hairspray is not a permanent solution and who knows how the hairspray would turn bad in few years?

i'm not sure how much gloss you want, but if you want real gloss you can try future floor care. it's water based and easy to wipe off or even totally remove it even when it's dry and easy to brush as long as you don't apply too much at a time.

Trying out new poses IMG_5351.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5352.jpg
    IMG_5352.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_5353.jpg
    IMG_5353.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

Wow! Thanks for this closeup. It looks really good!

Although the final production of this figure is definitely softer, as some of the finer details from the prototype sculpt are gone, this also goes to show how much the prototype photos were photoshopped. The prototype photos were probably photoshopped with sharpening and contrast effects to enhance the details.

Back