Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me wrong I think the stands look really cool. And can look seamless too, but personally I prefer the generic stands. I might be tempted to reinforce the blitzway stand with some glue at some point. I'll have to work up the courage first like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw Rogers he looks so good in that detolf!!! I keep telling myself to invest in one but every time i get the money i use it on another figure lol.

Thanks mate :) I love the detolf a they look clean and with lighting, make your collection look like an art exhibit haha. Honestly I was using a bookcase before I had the detolfs. Once you get your figs in a detolf with the lighting you won't look back! :) have to say though, the billy bookcase with the lighting strips in does look ace too!

Can't wait for the red coat version to get here, enjoying the hell outta this fur coat version (don't know why the picture posted so suckily..tried to delete it)

Hey Thainitty how do you get your fur coat version to sit right in the chair so his feet touch the ground?

Hey Thainitty how do you get your fur coat version to sit right in the chair so his feet touch the ground?

Well you can't have him sitting straight up with his back against the back of the chair. You gotta have him sitting like when you were a kid and your mom would say "sit up straight" haha like slid down a bit and the you gotta pull the legs of the pants down a bit to cover the ankles....I hope that makes sense

Well you can't have him sitting straight up with his back against the back of the chair. You gotta have him sitting like when you were a kid and your mom would say "sit up straight" haha like slid down a bit and the you gotta pull the legs of the pants down a bit to cover the ankles....I hope that makes sense

Thanks man! Yeah, I don't know why futzing with this chair is so hard for me haha! I'll keep trying.

Got it! I didn't have him slouched enough. Thanks again Thainitty.

Thanks mate :) I love the detolf a they look clean and with lighting, make your collection look like an art exhibit haha. Honestly I was using a bookcase before I had the detolfs. Once you get your figs in a detolf with the lighting you won't look back! :) have to say though, the billy bookcase with the lighting strips in does look ace too!

well you haven't seen a full size cabinet with front & side glass panels. they look great like what you see in exhibition. only thing is you need the space for it.

Detolf is good but you need alot of them if you have a small collection.

f6dbd537b9724b7fb27bdd2c70038ad9.jpg
96385a1bcded68aba30376b9cc94ee52.jpg
c5e6d04e559ea67698885f0d0218a3a1.jpg
cb14fefdf9a51201d3e2fa04bb15b477.jpg
3a607b6b4b675c4d56b8777fb81c67bc.jpg
b00681b2490edf4f1872a91423c46788.jpg
85eeb8be16552d70c41b64e7c44d960d.jpg
dc082f66f4c619b4f5b85896812fa852.jpg
30eeb9af7506ff15548f2a58dcac4c87.jpg
fa645ba939b24201c9d7f4d93452a71c.jpg

Took some pics in true light. Excuse the obstruction. I didn't realize until after I took the pics that I had a card in my iPhone case overlapping the camera lol

Thanks cmiller 99 and Thainitty!

Not these figures, or probably the Ghostbusters. If they're smart, Sideshow will try to get some agreement with Blitzway, but Blitzway already have a US distributor (Bluefin) so they might not be interested.

Back