Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. I know they're not the best photos. I took them quickly to get some up. As for moving the light back, I actually cannot do that. I don't have the room. Also, I'm not a dude. :lol

Also, I'm not the most experienced photographer.

Dudette? :)
Everyone is either a dude or dudette.....unless of alien origin. Then your a xenodude.

The pics are damn good. No offense. You not an amatuer by and means......

Sometime bouncing the light off the wall or ceiling produces more realistic lighting, sometimes its the color or the actual blubs.

Look forward to seeing more!

No offense meant Spangles. Your photos are excellent, but the lighting does seem a little harsh as evidenced by lack of any shadows. Maybe next set of photos you can try and play around with the lighting some. Thank you for sharing your photos with us.

It's not just bad pics there's a huge drop from the proto it looks like an entirely different sculpt, if you look around the mouth area it's a dead giveaway the final head looks squished and the mouth is more smirked and more open to reveal a toothless pink mess just like Marty mcfly

Agree, especially the mouth area.

IMG_6196.jpgIt is not the same one? I think it is. Different paint job.

1. Spangles pics look a little to blown out...(sorry dude) Those studio lights are too harsh. Try moving them back and a lower F-stop. There are zero shadows in those pics....and thats just unatural. Now , I am a fully jackass critc......nice pics, just harsh harsh lighting.

2. Imagine the fun we get with early shots of FOUR, countem , FOUR Ghostbusters.....it will be chaos......

3. As said before , the sculpt is DEFINITELY different, no question. however I think is a big improvement. Paint app took a hit, but they ALWAYS do! Yes even with HT.

To say this figure is at the quality of a 24.95 figure is just plan stupid and immature......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now now...we can all agree to disagree and voice our opinions on a figure without resorting to attacking one another can't we? "stupid" "immature"...yikes!

Guess you could go the custom route :horror

I actually had the Iminime ones when they first came out a few years ago now. I tried to watch the movie to get into it, and even though i like the movie, i don't love it. I sold them soon after getting them. Almost double the money too. I had the free painted shaved heads with the sets i had. Well that's actually a pretty long story. They were supposed to come none painted, but Wake was upsetting a lot of Denny's best customers around that time, and i was one of them, so Denny painted them for me too.

I doubt i'll be getting this. I check in because i have the Ghostgang on pre-order.

Owning the Universal Soldiers it's easy to see how good this Tyler is, or will be in hand. Looking at JCVD in person is completely different to most of the photo's i've seen, if not all of them, so Tyler will be pretty damn good, if not amazing. Same goes for when you see a lot of Hot Toy$ figures in photo's and you own the same figure. Same as most anything in this hobby really.

Can't live without genuine Rat though. If it ain't Rat, i ain't buying that. Or something like that. :lol.

Do you have a cat?

Could be a good investment - and you could make a whole run of rat coats and sell them in the interest section.

I'm fond of the pu55y yes. But i'm more of a dog man. True story. When my dog died, we gave it the same burial the goldfish had. Three days it took the plumber to unblock the toilet and re-pipe the bathroom.

Found this pic on the internet, looks bad, not even sure what it is, but based on this new info, I'm cancelling and re purchasing 3 or 4 times.
2016-10-04 20.40.53.jpg

As with "police shoot out" i suppose the glasses will forever remain on.

As with "police shoot out" i suppose the glasses will forever remain on.

At least it is film accurate to always have the glasses on for the police shootout version, so no loss...Tyler , however, has both looks in the movie so some loss there..

Back