Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, can people stop comparing this to the Craftone offering?!

Those are terrible and are no where near the quality of Blitzway.

Bottom line for me after seeing these photos- It's a good figure. Nothing like the protos. Paint apps make or break a figure. The protos showed a near lifelike so real it's scary figure that was well worth the 250$ asking price. The final product however is threezero quality at best and as such should be priced accordingly (150$ max). Maybe I'll get this figure if someone gets me an eBay gift card for Christmas idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threezero quality! :slap

WOW, I must be viewing a different figure. Your statement is hyperbole at its very best!

Hope I get one of those ones! Looks great in the video. Loving the attention to detail on the injury on the side of the face.

Yep, I did see it on my bigscreen Sony 55 -- on the hd video the sculpt looks very good. The paint apps on that head in the video Park posted and the dozens of other heads in the tray below it also look pretty decent. So, it's mostly the eye paint apps with me. Hopefully the second batch will be improved. Also, it seems with better photographs, the figure can be better appreciated.

PS Is it me or does there seem to be a troll in our midst? Just asking.

troll.jpg

This is one devisive release- some say great- some big drop in quality- bet in hand will be nice but guess many had SKY HIGH expectations from the proto pics. Maybe that is the main problems as with anything you have too much expectations for....
I'm getting it still and hope Ghostbusters improves on the paint detailing

The proto looked so wrinkly. The more i see it the happier i am. Would you rather buy a ht doc brown? Now thats a bad sculpt!

The proto looked so wrinkly. The more i see it the happier i am. Would you rather buy a ht doc brown? Now thats a bad sculpt!

If I was buying this figure I'd be satisfied having seen the latest pics, I'm now hopefull for Ghostbusters.

The Doc Brown HT scult will be reworked and improved so I'm not worried about that yet.

This is one devisive release- some say great- some big drop in quality- bet in hand will be nice but guess many had SKY HIGH expectations from the proto pics. Maybe that is the main problems as with anything you have too much expectations for....
I'm getting it still and hope Ghostbusters improves on the paint detailing

Expectations were a big problem. They were far too high, unrealistically so. The prototype was never going to be that good in production but we led ourselves to believe that due to the figures they showed at SDCC supposedly being production samples - whether they actually were or not, I dunno.

These figures look much better now in these recent, much better pics taken by Spangles. But there still seems to be things to be dissatisfied with, mainly the red jacket version's eyes and hair paintwork.

Expectations were a big problem. They were far too high, unrealistically so. The prototype was never going to be that good in production but we led ourselves to believe that due to the figures they showed at SDCC supposedly being production samples - whether they actually were or not, I dunno.

These figures look much better now in these recent, much better pics taken by Spangles. But there still seems to be things to be dissatisfied with, mainly the red jacket version's eyes and hair paintwork.

Yes the hair/eyes need work..MAYBE next batches might be better?

Who said there would be more batches?

If the rate of cancellations, that have been expressed by members on this forum is any indication, Blitzway will likely burn the mould, sell their business to Howard Chan for 1$ US; and wash their hands of this mad-house that is 1:6 scale.

I agree that my expectations for Blitzway were probably set too high based on the excitement of fight club and ghostbusters protos. Time to rein that in a bit. Great pics spangles! They are nice looking figures for die hard fans of the movie. If they looked more hyper realistic like the protos I would be a buyer but these have fallen short imo. Just not a big enough fan of the film to settle.

1. Spangles pics look a little to blown out...(sorry dude) Those studio lights are too harsh. Try moving them back and a lower F-stop. There are zero shadows in those pics....and thats just unatural. Now , I am a fully jackass critc......nice pics, just harsh harsh lighting.

2. Imagine the fun we get with early shots of FOUR, countem , FOUR Ghostbusters.....it will be chaos......

3. As said before , the sculpt is DEFINITELY different, no question. however I think is a big improvement. Paint app took a hit, but they ALWAYS do! Yes even with HT.

To say this figure is at the quality of a 24.95 figure is just plan stupid and immature......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. Spangles pics look a little to blown out...(sorry dude) Those studio lights are too harsh. Try moving them back and a lower F-stop. There are zero shadows in those pics....and thats just unatural. Now , I am a fully jackass critc......nice pics, just harsh harsh lighting.

No worries. I know they're not the best photos. I took them quickly to get some up. As for moving the light back, I actually cannot do that. I don't have the room. Also, I'm not a dude. :lol

Also, I'm not the most experienced photographer.

No worries. I know they're not the best photos. I took them quickly to get some up. As for moving the light back, I actually cannot do that. I don't have the room. Also, I'm not a dude. :lol

Also, I'm not the most experienced photographer.

I think you did a great job on the pics! Now I can see them and realize they are pretty good figures actually

Back