Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's one thing. It's more like a Caesar instead of a buzz cut. And like others said it is a bit too hard/old looking for Tyler/younger Pitt.

And both heads are a bit squished vertically. There I said it :lol

I am offended by you insulting these amazing sculpts! Naw jk lol. I see all your points on the hair, but at least it is not a bunch of small holes poked with a toothpick on the headsculpt :p

biggrin.gif
:wink1:

When done properly it wouldn't look like poked holes though. There have been a few attempts at the shaved head version by other artists who have pulled off the shaved head more convincingly. Even Craftone's was a more accurate buzz cut

biggrin.gif
:wink1:

When done properly it wouldn't look like poked holes though. There have been a few attempts at the shaved head version by other artists who have pulled off the shaved head more convincingly. Even Craftone's was a more accurate buzz cut

Idk man it kind of looked weird in my hands when I had it.

There's one thing. It's more like a Caesar instead of a buzz cut. And like others said it is a bit too hard/old looking for Tyler/younger Pitt.

Blasphemer! :cuss :lol You planning on getting either of these, Kid?

I don't know what it is, but I don't like it enough to PO the 2 pk,

Will be plenty happy with the Red Jacket version. I'm sure BBTS will have it up soon.

I didn't think we'd ever get a licensed Fight Club figure especially at a reasonable price point. I'm happy. :lol

The only decision I'm having to make is where to order. Wish Sideshow would carry this to soften the blow on the 2pack using some RP.

this company is a 1/6 savior!! This is a damn near perfect figure. Blitzway always comes through with great licenses, great quality figures at a decent price. Can't wait for these!

this company is a 1/6 savior!! This is a damn near perfect figure. Blitzway always comes through with great licenses, great quality figures at a decent price. Can't wait for these!

Yup. Waited forever for the licensed Durden

Ohh man, blows away the Iminime sculpt, also the crappy knockoff body they gave us. I changed it to a better one. Like the outfit Blitzway gives us, I bought a similar one for a cheap price from other figures. Hope they release a Narrator too.

Iminime figure with new body.Crazy durable Worldbox

image9.jpeg

Old body, cheap secondary outfit and fullmetal glasses

image_1.jpeg

it's been a long long time since i watched Fight Club, but the moment i saw the Spike hair ver i can clearly see Pitt in the picture, compared to other prominent sculpts like Iminime which i can barely tell it's Pitt.

i don't fancy the bald version but the Spiked Hair wearing Bathrobe leaning on the wood picture is so sick. but $500 is really alot.

also the red jacket is "Leather-Like", meaning it's probably PLEATHER...

anyone know what Limited Edition TBD means? it's on all 3 sets.

It probably means that they haven't decided on the edition size yet, they're probably going to gauge popularity with pre orders and then decide how many they're making.

It probably means that they haven't decided on the edition size yet, they're probably going to gauge popularity with pre orders and then decide how many they're making.

but it looks more like Limited Edition: To Be Decided/Declared

since normal editions were stated above...

they aren't gonna come up with a Limited Edition after supporters already ordered the "Normal editions" right?

btw is it cheaper to order tru Blitzway than local sellers? Blitzway's in Korea, their factory probably in China, $29 to as far as USA sounds decent.

I haven't received a confirmation email from Blitz yet, but I am not worried as I have the paypal receipt.

Back