Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I can see the sales section being bombarded with Tyler's in the next few day [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are a bit cheaper on KG hobby and when hobby galaxy has them up they will most likely be cheaper still

Yeah, about $50 off there. Plus, you get another 3% discount (about $13 more) if you pay upfront. But their shipping to the U.S. can be killer.

I think hobby Galaxy will be the best deal.....though kg I think I paid $265 and that was with shipping so not bad at all

Timerwalker toys will have these for

$242.99 Red Jacket Tyler
$242.99 Fur Jacket Tyler
$475.99 2-pack with free shipping.

Best deal so far.........

onesixthkit.com:
$256 Red Jacket Tyler with free shipping
$256 Fur Jacket Tyler with free shipping
$508 2-pack with free shipping

Pre-ordered the red-jacketed version from BBTS. To me ... that's the iconic version.

Anyway, this is the first figure I've ordered since Bane. It's been a long while since something caught my eye.

SnakeDoc

Hmmm...the possibility of a Narrator is very enticing indeed. I PO'd both Tylers at BBTS. I can't wait to see what they do next.

Just ordered the 2 pack from TimeWalker Toys. First time ordering with them, but seemed like the best deal. Loved this movie when I saw it in the theater, and the other 30+ times since then too. Looks like a great addition to the collection!

Back