Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: So blitzway are doing s 1/6 Tyler durden ( fight club )

How does the NRD kick in. It asks for full payment when I'm in PayPal.

I assume that you pay in full (PayPal doesn't allow any other way) and if you ask Blitzway for a refund, they just refund you minus the NRD.

But, I'm certain that other retailers will carry this, likely all three versions, so I wouldn't be in any hurry to give Blitzway all my money.

I agree with the sentiment behind Swedish's post, for sure. Dave insinuated that Blitzway has a number of other things in the pipeline, though.

Like others are saying, if they were to do John McClane. . . *drools all over keyboard*

Yes, continue making mass produced versions of all the elite customs.

Just not Indiana Jones, as I've already invested a significant amount in that one. . . or, yes, maybe do do Indiana Jones and finally deliver that perfect Indy sculpt we've been searching for.

I agree with the sentiment behind Swedish's post, for sure. Dave insinuated that Blitzway has a number of other things in the pipeline, though.

Like others are saying, if they were to do John McClane. . . *drools all over keyboard*

giphy.gif

You know a figure is great when your not even a big fan of the movie and your still tempted to buy it.

There is some great suggestions in here McClane, Indy, Eastwood, Drive. :drool

Looks good, i only have one blitway figure and would never part with my Carlito BRIGANTE

I can't afford $500 for both, but I'll take one version.. PROBABLY red jacket one
What about you?

Back