Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: So blitzway are doing s 1/6 Tyler durden ( fight club )

Holy ****.

I can hear my wallet crying from halfway across the room.

Looking a bit more at the details, very, very impressive set. The bald Tyler comes with the table and chair, and red jacket version comes with a shower. Airplane safety handout, baseball bat, golf club, and the special edition 2 pack comes with the robe! And all that for $500--the price of a single Iminime figure, or one Rainman H+C set.

Have to agree with everything said here.

I might have to put some Fight Club back on my shelf. Absolutely incredible.

Please tell me new license is Clint or Die Hard.

They've nailed Pitt's smirk... Would love an Aldo Raine with that kind of attention to detail and expression. I think M. Sheen from Apocalypse Now would be up their alley.

I hope they do more figures. The amount of stuff included is fantastic.

Anyone know where we can order?

12938292_1169406786427645_595154844458780814_n.jpg

12472556_1169406829760974_3746114890183948244_n.jpg

12977232_1169401993094791_2650972651471740436_o.jpg

12916112_1169405599761097_8899314407662719512_o.jpg

11257120_1169406686427655_4321339588024273907_o.jpg

12963852_1169406683094322_1451022329256306895_n.jpg

Holy ****e I am definately getting this! I am putting everything else on hold! Oh my goodness why do you bless me 1/6 figure god? WHY? I love you all! *hype mode engaged*

It's been a while since I've seen the film, but which version of Tyler Durden is the "best" representation of the character? I know both are in the film, but if you had to describe the character, which is the more recognizable look? I really like the red jacket version.

Holy crap.

Is it two different sets? Or all-in-one?

Where do I order? When?

This'll be the first figure I've ordered in well over a year.

SnakeDoc

It's been a while since I've seen the film, but which version of Tyler Durden is the "best" representation of the character? I know both are in the film, but if you had to describe the character, which is the more recognizable look? I really like the red jacket version.
Red Jacket for the most part. Generally the character is recognized by that outfit but he wore all 3 roughly the same amount on screen.

He wore the red jacket during the start of the movie, bathrobe during the middle and the fur towards the end.

Holy crap.

Is it two different sets? Or all-in-one?

Where do I order? When?

This'll be the first figure I've ordered in well over a year.

SnakeDoc

3 versions. Red Jacket version, short hair version, and a two pack version that includes both and the bath robe. :) Where to buy? Probably their website and most online stores. BBTS sells their stuff.

Red Jacket for the most part. Generally the character is recognized by that outfit but he wore all 3 roughly the same amount on screen.

He wore the red jacket during the start of the movie, bathrobe during the middle and the fur towards the end.

Cool, thanks :D

Damn, they won't take credit card, only PP :(

Those are just...****ing insane. I only saw Fight Club once, but, yeah, ****, Blitzway. Well done.

Can OP or a mod please re-title the thread "Blitzway - Fight Club Tyler Durden Sixth Scale Figure", or something similar?

On that note, I know people wish Blitzway would work faster or increase their output, but I have to strongly disagree. Their quality is unmatched, it reminds me of true Movie Masterpieces. I feel like at this point, Blitzway is a mark of quality, and if they made 6-10 figures a year, it wouldn't feel special. I miss that about Hot Toys, when a figure was special because it was unique.

I remember getting that first T2 T-800, and even though the Arnold likeness was iffy, it still felt like they had achieved something unattainable, it was like the pinnacle, but since then they've gone back to the well so many times, it's lost its luster. I feel like Blitzway is that company that will say "We only do classic licenses, that deserve the very best". Or at least I hope that's their gameplan.

How does the NRD kick in. It asks for full payment when I'm in PayPal.

That is absolutely ****ing amazing, and I will buy. :rock :clap :panic:

On that note, I know people wish Blitzway would work faster or increase their output, but I have to strongly disagree. Their quality is unmatched, it reminds me of true Movie Masterpieces. I feel like at this point, Blitzway is a mark of quality, and if they made 6-10 figures a year, it wouldn't feel special. I miss that about Hot Toys, when a figure was special because it was unique.

That's just us selfishly lusting for more awesome figures. :lol

I agree with the sentiment behind Swedish's post, for sure. Dave insinuated that Blitzway has a number of other things in the pipeline, though.

Like others are saying, if they were to do John McClane. . . *drools all over keyboard*

Back