Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol same thing when i saw it earlier! but the idiot in me forgot that i also have the red coat version unopened, still sitting in the box in the closet! jesus what is wrong w/ me! lol

:lol I'm sure these will sit in the box for awhile until I get my **** together and make some room for them.

This was the second time that I know of that Entertainment Earth did a deal for the set, but I missed it the first time. I think the other time wasn't as big of a discount if I remember right. $335 shipped for both is crazy.

Did the large pink soap come with this set? It's not showing online on any of the sites selling the two pack?

pink soap comes with bald head version, so yes it comes with 2 pack and also bald head single pack.

Did the large pink soap come with this set? It's not showing online on any of the sites selling the two pack?

Think you mean the life size bar of soap from that picture.
Nope it didn't come with any of the figures-it's easily picked up cheaply from eBay tho with different variants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think you mean the life size bar of soap from that picture.
Nope it didn't come with any of the figures-it's easily picked up cheaply from eBay tho with different variants

Yes I meant the larger display soap lol. Okay cool thanks, I'll check out Ebay.

Anyone selling their red jacket Tyler? Pm me

Anyone selling their red jacket Tyler? Pm me

Back