Blitzway 1/6 Scale Tyler Durden Ultimate Masterpiece Figures from Fight Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine - very happy, it looks amazing in the right light.
48805807071_00efe0ac3c_c.jpg

Leaning against my Echo speaker:)

Wow! This figure looks amazing!!! I have Blitzway's Zorro on preorder and don't have any of their figures in my collection. (yet) I can see I won't be disappointed! :clap

So how well has the red jacket on this held up over the years? Has anyone had any problems with it?

I?m really afraid about flaking, so I?m thinking about selling Jacket ver. And get Fur ver.
What are your thoughts about it? Is it worth?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

I?m really afraid about flaking, so I?m thinking about selling Jacket ver. And get Fur ver.
What are your thoughts about it? Is it worth?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

i have both from the deluxe set. i see no reason to get the fur over the red jacket since red jacket is the iconic version. in fact my fur version has been used for the shower robe with a bootleg sculpt.

coat ver has more accessories (table/chair/soap).

it all depends on your taste. of course naturally best to have both...

i have both from the deluxe set. i see no reason to get the fur over the red jacket since red jacket is the iconic version. in fact my fur version has been used for the shower robe with a bootleg sculpt.

coat ver has more accessories (table/chair/soap).

it all depends on your taste. of course naturally best to have both...

I prefer red jacket too, but I?m pretty sure that sooner or later it will flack and be trash.. so fur coat would be way more durable
But I am not sure what to do

I prefer red jacket too, but I?m pretty sure that sooner or later it will flack and be trash.. so fur coat would be way more durable
But I am not sure what to do

but do you like the fur coat version? if not maybe just sell off the red jacket and get something else, or the bath rob version.

I’ve got the real deal bathrobe don’t know why blitzway went with white... 08D22BC0-543D-474B-9DF7-F237716AA668.jpg

I was about to buy the 2 pack and I saw the question asked previously, though I figured I would ask again to see if anyone had any issues with how well the jacket has held up?

Back