Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to use my replacement pack as a display light function one.

Can you tell us abit bout your return and how it went? Did BW send a replacement direct?

I am waiting on a proper named suit for my Ray Spengler ....and a replacement trap....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you tell us abit bout your return and how it went? Did BW send a replacement direct?

I am waiting on a proper named suit for my Ray Spengler ....and a replacement trap....

Pretty simple stuff I went to the supplier and took some photo's. He sent off a form 2 weeks later Blitzway sent out a replacement pack without the frame.
I did ask if I had to destroy the other one but was told not to worry.

Pretty simple stuff I went to the supplier and took some photo's. He sent off a form 2 weeks later Blitzway sent out a replacement pack without the frame.
I did ask if I had to destroy the other one but was told not to worry.

Geez, I went right though Blitzway, they said 6-8 weeks....which supplier did you use?

Going to ask for an update ...

I put my case in with Timewalker, pretty much as soon as I opened my box. After a couple of weeks I saw people saying they were being told to talk directly to Bluefin, so I did. That was six weeks ago, so I guess I'll wait until the maximum eight of the six to eight weeks before I start complaining. Haven't had an update from either.

Cheez-Its done. There are over fifty individually sculpted and painted Cheez-Its in there.

ES6SSMH.jpg

What is the contact for Blue Fin. I'm going to see if I can get some replacement male buckles. Also...you don't get spare wrist pegs. Just spotted that.

I'm surprised timewalker isn't more responsive to cs issues here.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I CC’d Steve at TW , and he is being informed of the process as I think he has not had to deal with BW or Bluefin on these issues....he is the retailer so I don’t hold him responsible for any QC issues anyway. If the box had been lost or damaged? Then yes , he would be the source..

I am sure IF BE and Bluefin need him to do something , he will.

Giving them till 3/1 , then it will be 8 weeks.

Just keeping the customer informed as to the process as he understands it now would be helpful though. Saying that there's nothing he can do and you have to refer this to Blue Fin, or he's in the process of trying to figure this out with blue fin would be an answer. They have been really good at customer service in the past, which makes this seem a bit glaring. But of course, I'm sure it is a function of having to go through a different process than you typically would to get issues resolved.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

When I picked up my Venkman figure a couple of weeks ago, the very first thing Steven mentioned was to be aware of all the QC issues with the Blitzway GB figures. So the issues with these figures is first thing on his mind. I'm not 100% sure of this but I think he mentioned that he has replacements from BW for the belt buckle issue.
Give them a call Tuesday - Saturday and I'm sure they'll set your mind at ease.
Timewalker Toys phone #: (913) 596-9929

Back