Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection!
Hey are those the Iron Studios Terror Dogs?
I know they are smaller scale but look pretty good with the Blitzway GB!

Thanks! They are from Iron Studios and I agree, it's pretty close in scale if someone isn't picky and allows for the discrepancy since they are fictitious creatures. :p ;)

I think i'll be one of last's to finish paying off my gb 4 pack still have 2 more payments left lol. I had the all paid off early but as things go had to use funds to pay off a bunch of preorders while was waiting for release. Still stoked to get soon and have since aftermarket price's on 4 pack have almost doubled. Anyway still patiently waiting...

I am new around here. I really want to order the Peter figure but with all the QC issues I am struggling with the purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First of all, welcome to the Forum, I'm sort of new around here myself, but have been observing for years.

Just remember theres lots of us that have not had any issues, we generally only hear about the problems, I wouldn't hesitate to reorder again, I love mine....

Good luck!

Thanks for your input. Birthday is right around the corner and my wife is looking for ideas. I told her to hold off on this one because of what I have been reading.

I am new around here. I really want to order the Peter figure but with all the QC issues I am struggling with the purchase.

No issues with Perter at all. He's the only one I have in hand and am still waiting on the other 3 to ship from Secret Compass.

I thought these were sold out everywhere big bad toys still has the 4 pack the only gb sold out is Ray so far. I never knew they offered the extra's sold seperate from the 4 pack sold out now. I'm kinda amazed soldier storys still up for p.o yet unseen any news from soldier story.

I thought these were sold out everywhere big bad toys still has the 4 pack the only gb sold out is Ray so far. I never knew they offered the extra's sold seperate from the 4 pack sold out now. I'm kinda amazed soldier storys still up for p.o yet unseen any news from soldier story.

But the bbts price on the 4 pack is a lot higher than what those of us preordered them for. If it was listed at the preordered price I am guessing they would be sold out.

But the bbts price on the 4 pack is a lot higher than what those of us preordered them for. If it was listed at the preordered price I am guessing they would be sold out.

Yep very true each gb listed at 299 single's i bought mine or paid 850 from TW. Very glad ordered early with 400 dollar price hike.

Damn, these are a pretty penny now on BBTS. I snared the last initial PO of the single Winston back in October for $224. $299 now, sheesh.

First of all, welcome to the Forum, I'm sort of new around here myself, but have been observing for years.

Just remember theres lots of us that have not had any issues, we generally only hear about the problems, I wouldn't hesitate to reorder again, I love mine....

Good luck!

Yeah I had one repeat Winston hand in the 4-pack, and that was it, even with all the delicate bits and complicated light set ups. I'm not sure that these have any more QC issues than most sixth scale releases. I'm with Big Mo: no regrets with this set!

If you see them still available somewhere? Jump on it!

I told my wife to order me a Peter V. Figure, I am going to roll the dice. The pictures look great.

Nah the QC is very overblown. You have to watch the buckles most , but it’s not a huge deal if they break, you can still snap them together.

If it’s your first figure you gonna be happy with it....

If it’s not your first, your still gonna be happy with it....

And I had a lot of QC issues....still crazy about them.

Waiting on Bluefin to reply about the problems....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Nah the QC is very overblown. You have to watch the buckles most , but it’s not a huge deal if they break, you can still snap them together.

If it’s your first figure you gonna be happy with it....

If it’s not your first, your still gonna be happy with it....

And I had a lot of QC issues....still crazy about them.

Waiting on Bluefin to reply about the problems....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Thanks Xipotec.

Thanks Xipotec.

No problem and welcome aboard! It’s a demanding hobby...

Beware of the movie forum and sandbox....
They get salty in there occasionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back