Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, how come Winston is so much more expensive? Is he much rarer or more in demand? Not criticising in deny way, just interested.

Tom, When we first started to take orders for these we had a Free Shipping sale. And that ran for quite a long time. Thing is, it turned out that the boxes were much, much larger than I expected they would be. And that means all those free shipping sales had to be paid for by us. Some of the shipping bills were over $70.
After it was clear we had some collectors abandon their orders, we made those figures available for sale again. We had to raise the prices on them to help us recover from our free shipping sale blunder.
I hated to do it. I even added a note on the product pages apologizing for the increased prices. I think I may have forgot to put that on Winston's page though.

So I have a proton pack received broken. What would you recommend i use to fix the neutrino wand if I decide to keep it as is, epoxy or some other adhesive.
3zjHMia.jpg

Thanks

Tom, When we first started to take orders for these we had a Free Shipping sale. And that ran for quite a long time. Thing is, it turned out that the boxes were much, much larger than I expected they would be. And that means all those free shipping sales had to be paid for by us. Some of the shipping bills were over $70.
After it was clear we had some collectors abandon their orders, we made those figures available for sale again. We had to raise the prices on them to help us recover from our free shipping sale blunder.
I hated to do it. I even added a note on the product pages apologizing for the increased prices. I think I may have forgot to put that on Winston's page though.

Hey, I'm sorry to hear you got stung with the shipping. As I said, no suggestion of criticism I just wondered if you knew something we don't about Winston's rarity value :) I hope you make your shipping money back.

Your slimer is creepy. I mean that in a good way.

Thanks. lol I based it on the puppet suit the fx team built and its a little creepier than what we remember.

Great pics, Riggs! What camera did you get?

Just picked up a Nikon D3400 a week ago. It can do better but I'm still figuring out all the little eccentricities.

14oaza1.jpg

Thanks. lol I based it on the puppet suit the fx team built and its a little creepier than what we remember.

Just picked up a Nikon D3400 a week ago. It can do better but I'm still figuring out all the little eccentricities.

14oaza1.jpg

:) I picked up the same camera a few weeks ago. Also still figuring out how to get the best from it having only used camera phones previously.

Your slimer looks more in scale with the figures than the Blitzway version.

I'm really liking this set more and more and have been regretting not ordering from Sideshow when they briefly offered the 4-pack.

I would have thrown all of my remaining reward points at them and would have been extremely happy.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU NEED A REPLACEMENT PART

Sorry if this was mentioned already. I don't have time to sift through the thread to see.
People keep telling me that they are getting told to contact the store they bought their Ghostbusters from and that's wrong.

If you bought the Blitzway Ghostbusters Special Pack, 3-Pack or a single figure and you have a defective part that needs replacing, do this:

1. Take a photo of the defective part.
2. Take a photo of your invoice from the store you bought it from. Flossie's, Timewalker, etc.
3. Send both photos along with an explanation of the problem to [email protected]

They have a shipment of replacement parts on the way and they will deal with your problem directly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is definitely stated on my 4-pack box.

Coming here is a doubled-edged sword. On the one hand I appreciate the information because it helps in what to look for. However, it's made me paranoid about what I expect to find when I open them up. I've had the box sitting on the floor since I received them about 2 weeks ago. Not because of fear, but time. I wanted to open them up so that if there are issues I can get them squared away before replacement part become impossible to find. Today I have the time and opened them up. Only two issues: I got the reddish Winston and an unglued stream on Ray. As been stated before these are some nice figures and will add to the collection. Only thing to do now is convince myself that I don't need or want Ecto-1.

My 4-Pack has been sitting around all this time, too. I can't believe I haven't dug into it yet.
I Think I'm going to do that tonight and make sure nothing is defective.

If you haven't done so already or aren't privy of it, you're able to adjust the length of the strap on the side of the male connector.

Okay, thanks. I might give it another try. I wound up just letting the straps hang because they were holding too much weight (I had to push the proton pack up in order to make them connect.)

Back