Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what exactly will they replace? If the connectors on the belt are broken do they send you new connectors and expect you to fit them? If the neutrona wand is broken (on my Ray figure it has come apart) do they send you a whole new proton pack?

Okay, thanks. I might give it another try. I wound up just letting the straps hang because they were holding too much weight (I had to push the proton pack up in order to make them connect.)

Yeah I know what you mean. With the exception of Ray, I didn't bother adjusting the length of the shoulder straps on the proton packs; I just slid them on as they were out of the box and left it. I only did it on Ray because his pack was sitting on his back a bit crooked. It's a bit of a tedious process, as I had to use a toothpick to get underneath the loop to loosen it to get some slack.

The waist straps though are easy to adjust, as they adjust easily on the side of the male connector. Although there's no reason to really have to pull those tight either.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU NEED A REPLACEMENT PART

Sorry if this was mentioned already. I don't have time to sift through the thread to see.
People keep telling me that they are getting told to contact the store they bought their Ghostbusters from and that's wrong.

If you bought the Blitzway Ghostbusters Special Pack, 3-Pack or a single figure and you have a defective part that needs replacing, do this:

1. Take a photo of the defective part.
2. Take a photo of your invoice from the store you bought it from. Flossie's, Timewalker, etc.
3. Send both photos along with an explanation of the problem to [email protected]

They have a shipment of replacement parts on the way and they will deal with your problem directly.

I haven't heard back from Timewalker, so I gave this a shot.

Yea I remember this also , but I think it was not confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll happen. I really cannot see them not doing it again. These were bought up everywhere and are very hard to find on any retailer's site.

I need that time to save up...for a new kidney waka waka waka.

I already told my wife. I'm getting the Ecto...

she sighed, 'fine dump a few of your 100+ collection to fund it...'

done

I sent Timewalker an e-mail, and they got back to me same day. Said they had gotten a few complaints, and they asked me to send photos showing the problems. I did, and they said they would keep me apprised.

I sent him pics about two weeks ago and never heard anything. I'm sure it's just he's flooded with these messages.

I hope so, but didn't I Am Toys dismiss the idea of a second run?

I don't recall, but I suggest waiting to hear it from the horse's mouth.

Back