Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

7. Pull lever. Light is green, trap is clean.

668f163d39e8a8f6924c029cfabf6842.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

668f163d39e8a8f6924c029cfabf6842.jpg

haha, now I kind of want to see a team up episode! Just imagine Scooby and Shaggy working with Ray and Winston to try and trap a ghost but because it's Scooby Doo it can't go into the trap as it's a dressed up human :D

haha, now I kind of want to see a team up episode! Just imagine Scooby and Shaggy working with Ray and Winston to try and trap a ghost but because it's Scooby Doo it can't go into the trap as it's a dressed up human :D

That sounds like it would make a great one shot comic, a SDCC exclusive type thing.

Talking of comics, can anyone recommend a good Ghostbusters graphic novel? Something where it comes close to evoking the spirit of the movies?

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

That sounds like it would make a great one shot comic, a SDCC exclusive type thing.

Talking of comics, can anyone recommend a good Ghostbusters graphic novel? Something where it comes close to evoking the spirit of the movies?

The Terminal reality game is incredible and should have been the official sequel......

It's unfortunately it's now unplayable because you cannot run it on windows 10....

I just tried to replay ....sucks it was great....maybe catch a utube video of the game.

Ok guys, found a complete set with slimer about an hour ago and ordered it. Im so happy. I think ill wait a day or so to cancel, the inaccuracies are daunting. I cant believe that i was able to find them, it makes it so perfect that i can cancel for such a silly reason, but whatever. I cant wait to not get them!!!! Im so lucky!!!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ok guys, found a complete set with slimer about an hour ago and ordered it. Im so happy. I think ill wait a day or so to cancel, the inaccuracies are daunting. I cant believe that i was able to find them, it makes it so perfect that i can cancel for such a silly reason, but whatever. I cant wait to not get them!!!! Im so lucky!!!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

So you just ordered a set and already plan to cancel?

3a6097e7c49d7738b43b44af951c3d03[1].jpg

After pic darkened just a tad :)

Even better.

Some enterprising painter- pls make this happen!

Just incase anyone missed YH Ha's repaint on fb
3a6097e7c49d7738b43b44af951c3d03.jpg

Not bad, but as mentioned, went a bit too light. He's in Lionel Richie territory now XD

e45fc321e4fc59f68409db08ee36e879.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Or the other GB Ray (always loved this pic and can't believe he got sued due to the iconic song:lol)...

ray-parker-ghost-busters-2.jpg

Winston.jpg

The Terminal reality game is incredible and should have been the official sequel......

It's unfortunately it's now unplayable because you cannot run it on windows 10....

I just tried to replay ....sucks it was great....maybe catch a utube video of the game.

Actually, I got the game through steam and it's running amazingly on Windows 10. Been playing it at max level. Just stunning.

Videolink of my recorded gameplay:

Last edited:
Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Actually, I got the game through steam and it's running amazingly on Windows 10. Been playing it at max level. Just stunning.

WHAT?!?! I had the original discs and have not seen it available on steam?

Is it me or does Winston look ok in those pics? Or am I getting used to it?

Pete's paint app looks flat there to me?

Wonder if is gonna be an issue with set to set how the paint apps turned out?

Winston looks good again in that most recent pic. Might be able to avoid a repaint after all....or at least until my bank balance is a little healthier. :lol

Back