Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

This is the first I've become impatient with this set.

Blitzway is effing awful at keeping a schedule. What is the status of the figures? Where is the Ecto preorder? You can go ahead and add at least 9 months to the lector figures right now.

It would be dangerous to pre-order the Ecto. I mean now I am getting inpatient as well. Where are my figures??

These should have been loaded on a cargo ship a week or two ago but we have heard nothing. It makes no sense why they would not have shipped these out yet if they were done. And if they have shipped, why have they not let everyone know. BW needs to hire a marketing team that keeps didtributors/dealers in the loop.

I wonder if there is something wrong/issues that is preventing shipment.

These should have been loaded on a cargo ship a week or two ago but we have heard nothing. It makes no sense why they would not have shipped these out yet if they were done. And if they have shipped, why have they not let everyone know. BW needs to hire a marketing team that keeps didtributors/dealers in the loop.

I wonder if there is something wrong/issues that is preventing shipment.

Just a friendly reminder for anyone getting goggly-eyed with all of the recent in-hand photos: these have NOT been shipped stateside in mass yet and there are still only 2 sets in the U.S.A. at the moment.

Not to sure how KoBE got this information , but he has visited Timwalker Toys store so this is probably first hand news from Steve himself

Yeah the photos were a great thing to see , but it's a tease. And we all now are even more rabid for a release.

Patience is in shorter supply , I can understand that.

If it's any consolation , after the first pics of Tyler popped up, the release was about 2 months out....dunno if this will be the same or not.

Either way, I agree BW needs better communication, especially for the distributors sake.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the photos were a great thing to see , but it's a tease. And we all now are even more rabid for a release.

Patience is in shorter supply , I can understand that.

If it's any consolation , after the first pics of Tyler popped up, the release was about 2 months out....dunno if this will be the same or not.

Either way, I agree BW needs better communication, especially for the distributors sake.....

Which could be easily handled by hiring a marketing/communications person who's sole responsibility is keeping distributors/customers in the loop.

So there's a legit cancellation or some delay now? I kind of dont want to believe that forbidden planet post.

Not to sure how KoBE got this information , but he has visited Timwalker Toys store so this is probably first hand news from Steve himself

Those two sets that are in the states are both from Timewalker, one was sent to I Am Toys for a video review and the other is at Timewalker.
I hope to get a good look at them in person this Saturday, pending on if I have time and if Steve has them there in the store and not at home.

Hopefully they sent those two set out as a test to see what everyone thought and are repainting Winston head before they ship.… if only.

Hopefully they sent those two set out as a test to see what everyone thought and are repainting Winston head before they ship.… if only.

If that was the case, informing us on that would do a ton of good for their company, but I doubt they are repainting Winston's head.

Normally I don't get impatient for a figure because I know I'll get it eventually, but I'm kind of also starting to get impatient with these as well, mostly just because of the lack of communication by BW. Are they done? Are they not done? If they're done, why aren't they shipping out? What's the big secret here?

I mean I believe we'll get them eventually, but when? At least HT pretty much has a set system: figure releases in HK and it's pretty much a month from there that it'll hit the States. What's the case here? Are these ready to go or not?

I'd be lying if I wasn't getting a little concerned. I really want to have these guys in my collection and if BW all of a sudden just pulls the plug on them, I don't really see another company doing these guys any time soon, at least all four of them.

So BW, I ask this directly to you to put it more succinctly:

giphy.gif

I doubt they are pulling the plug..... that is a bit of "the sky is falling" mentality...

I think they are on the boat, one the way right now....likely received at distribution by end of the month.

I would look at it as thanksgiving .....worst case scenario Christmas .

I am talking out of my butt of course....but it is what I believe....

I also believe there is no spoon...

$896 bucks

2 month, 1 week, and 4 days later , nothing yet to show for it yet.

a little update on where we at would be nice

Normally I don't get impatient for a figure because I know I'll get it eventually, but I'm kind of also starting to get impatient with these as well, mostly just because of the lack of communication by BW. Are they done? Are they not done? If they're done, why aren't they shipping out? What's the big secret here?

I mean I believe we'll get them eventually, but when? At least HT pretty much has a set system: figure releases in HK and it's pretty much a month from there that it'll hit the States. What's the case here? Are these ready to go or not?

I'd be lying if I wasn't getting a little concerned. I really want to have these guys in my collection and if BW all of a sudden just pulls the plug on them, I don't really see another company doing these guys any time soon, at least all four of them.

So BW, I ask this directly to you to put it more succinctly:

giphy.gif

I noticed on In Demand Toys FB page they are expected stock at the end of the month. Posted a few days ago.

Wish someone would push bluefin to push BW to give us an update.

I doubt they are pulling the plug..... that is a bit of "the sky is falling" mentality...

I think they are on the boat, one the way right now....likely received at distribution by end of the month.

I would look at it as thanksgiving .....worst case scenario Christmas .

I am talking out of my butt of course....but it is what I believe....

I also believe there is no spoon...

Yeah, I don't genuinely believe they're pulling the plug, either.

BW could have indeed been a bit more informative during the whole process though. As I mentioned, I'm really confused on the status of these right now. I'm not sure why the whole thing seems to be a huge secret.

I didn't know 1/6 toys was serious business. :lol

Patience, amigos.

4b3769d4f460b100afe069e533eeab91.jpg

Back