Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Nice to see more people receiving :clap

My special pack is confirmed to be shipped on Monday, i'm freaking out. :panic:

Looking forward to your pics and review[emoji106](it was your review of CW Black Widow that convinced me to purchase- have not regretted it either!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look awful....well according to some on this forum they do. :lol Look freaking awesome to me especially Ray, just spot on likeness. Figure of the year contender for sure.

Really hope my 4 pack gets to the UK before Christmas. :pray: what a way to end the year.

Ray has been almost universally praised on this forum as the best of the set.

Can't wait for more pics from Kobe... I loved I am Toys' gorgeous pics, but that pic seems more a garden-variety "in-hand" pic than IAT's 4K goodness.

Can't wait for more pics from Kobe... I loved I am Toys' gorgeous pics, but that pic seems more a garden-variety "in-hand" pic than IAT's 4K goodness.

Either Kobe works at Timewalker or also lives near by and picked them up, but that is confirmation that Timewalker has them in hand and will be sending them out soon to customers.

Last edited:

Nice to see more people receiving :clap

My special pack is confirmed to be shipped on Monday, i'm freaking out. :panic:

I'm very jealous! :lol
Likely a long wait ahead to get mine.

Looking forward to your review and thoughts when they get to you.

Thank you friends :) :rock

Looking forward to your pics and review[emoji106](it was your review of CW Black Widow that convinced me to purchase- have not regretted it either!)

I'm very jealous! :lol
Likely a long wait ahead to get mine.

Looking forward to your review and thoughts when they get to you.

I have to give a huge shout out to RiggsMcClane, his Slimer is almost going to be the best ghostbusters item I have and will go great with my matty ghostbusters and my eventual Blitzway ones...whenever they do arrive. Riggs is an amazing artist and his slimmer is fantastic, not to mention he is a joy to talk with and work with. A total professional, And an amazing Freak. check him out if you are looking for a better 1/6th slimmer for your displays.

I appreciate you saying so. I love the movie and made the figure for ghostbusters fans like myself. Thanks for the interest and the shout out bud.

I appreciate you saying so. I love the movie and made the figure for ghostbusters fans like myself. Thanks for the interest and the shout out bud.

Would love to see some high-quality pics of your Slimer (I've seen a number of pics, but they always seem to be pretty small/lo-res for some reason.)

People on here may want to grab it if they aren't getting the multipack that includes Slimer's baby brother.:lol

I've been having to upload and resize my pics on the site since photobucket went weird. Otherwise they distort the thread when I post them. It also has a little to do with my crumby camera. Hope to pick up a dslr during black friday. If you'll forgive another of my posts featuring the ugly lil spud here are some better pics.

From the collection of Machew1031:

slime1.jpg

slime2.jpg

And the largest pic I have on hand:

slimerfinished.jpg

And a little reference:

1928880_105416056236_1308106_n.jpg

Well if that pic was from Timewalker.....sqeeeeeeee.....

Any of the UK folk got any news on these?

Still looking like end of November??

Mike

Has anyone received shipping emails from Timewalker?

I bought mine off a UK seller on EBay. He has confirmed early December

Thanks. I've still had nothing off Forbidden Planet, They still have nothing. Enquired about a refund of the deposit, they stated I'd loose it... Wonder how long they'll hold on to it for in the event of 'No delivery'

Got two others lined up but without being able to cancel my order with FP, I don't really want to be in the hole for 2k and have to move one on :/

Either Kobe woks at Timewalker or also lives near by and picked them up, but that is confirmation that Timewalker has them in hand and will be sending them out soon to customers.

Ok internet sleuths, hold your horses. First, I do not work at Timewalker or even live near them unfortunately.

I just visited their store and saw one of two sets that were flown into ‘Merica. One, as you all know, was sent to I Am Toys for the first review and the other was kept in-store. I just happened to be at the store on the day they were unboxing it. I’ll post some observations of these superb figures later in the day.

The rest of the sets HAVE NOT shipped from China yet. Rest assured Steve & the gang at Timewalker will send their customers an email when they receive actual confirmation they’re on their way stateside.

In the meantime, you should all do yourselves a favor and cancel that umpteenth trip to Disney and instead visit Kansas City (Overland Park). It’s a 1/6 wonderland inside of Timewalker.

39c627d59962b47e78d42b20f38e0e82.jpg

Thanks for clarifying!

I really do want Venkman as well now lol!

Peters wand looks amazing...

Yeah I said it...

At this point I'll be surprised if we get them in 2017.

Back