Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Thanks Chris fantastic review and the figures are amazing. All the pros outweigh the cons and am glad I'll be getting these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mean to panic any UK buyers from Forbidden Planet UK.

But this is the reply I got from them

Hello

Unfortunately, our buyers have not yet been able to provide us with any further information. It appears as if the supplier has not got back to them with the information required. I have re-sent this request and as soon as they reply I will send you an email. At this present time I cannot advise how long your order may be. Do you still want to continue with your order?

I apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Sophie

Customer Services

Forbidden Planet International

Pretty much what I got from them a while back. I hope they come through, from the review by I Am Toys, IMO they look immense!!

I assume that these will be released in stages for different markets? Forbidden Planet are at the end of the chain in this instance so it may not be anything to worry about (fingers crossed).... although they do have history :/

UK guys - there's a seller on eBay that has these for PO on their shop. £259.00 each I think. UK based by the looks of it.

Turned out pretty good. Not mind blowing but very solid indeed.

Well...after that reply I got from Forbidden Planet. I just went on eBay and pre-ordered Ray from a UK supplier. I really don't want to be left in the lurch on these. If Forbidden falls through then at least I have a back up. If I end up with both figures however...it wont be the end of the world ;)

UK guys - there's a seller on eBay that has these for PO on their shop. £259.00 each I think. UK based by the looks of it.

ahh is that UKtoyz?

That's where I just pre-ordered mine from. You can pay using PayPal unlike the Hong Kong sellers. fingers crossed I don't have any issues.

ahh is that UKtoyz?

That's where I just pre-ordered mine from. You can pay using PayPal unlike the Hong Kong sellers. fingers crossed I don't have any issues.

Yes think that's the one. Has good feedback. Probs the safer option. You can never fully trust Forbidden Planet.

Been out of the loop with this release when I cancelled my 4 pack release last year- I was wondering if the "Dr. 3 Pack" comes with everything included in the 4 pack set? I can always buy Winston later.

Been out of the loop with this release when I cancelled my 4 pack release last year- I was wondering if the "Dr. 3 Pack" comes with everything included in the 4 pack set? I can always buy Winston later.

You lose out on the ghost busters light up sign and the barricade when getting the doctors 3 pack but still get slimer.

You lose out on the ghost busters light up sign and the barricade when getting the doctors 3 pack but still get slimer.

Ah got it, thanks. Guess I'll flip a coin.

ahh is that UKtoyz?

Yes think that's the one. Has good feedback. Probs the safer option. You can never fully trust Forbidden Planet.

Just checked and they run a website called UKtoyz.com which state they are linked to 'StatesideStills' which ties in to their eBay store. Problem I have is that the complete 4 piece is £100 more than anywhere else. That said the pre order is listed as being refundable.

These look stellar and I am so happy I ordered them! Now the wait is even more difficult

Blitzway final paint seems to be darker, and less detailed, but overall still pretty solid.

Winston been left in the oven too long! thanks I Am Toys!

Man I am so excited , the wait has been worth it. :clap :yess:

Thanks for the awesome video review. Spengler looks awesome, they all look great.

So... when are they hitting stateside?

You can get them for £219 online still with UK sellers

Back