Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

1/6 toys are serious business that contain sensitive, top secret information that only few people can be privy of.

giphy.gif

Yeah I know right. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it. I wonder who the other reviewer is?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You could always just show the review then neuralyze the thread.

f9DAvEW.gif

What you all just witnessed was a mixture of iridescent colors caused by a malfunction of your computer's monitor that all moved simultaneously and made it look like a video was playing. You might want to head to your local Best Buy and look into investing in a new computer monitor. Oh, and the Blitzway Ghostbusters figures won't release until July 2018.

latest

Nice. Lol.

Whomever that other reviewer is (and I think I know) , he needs to move over for a professional.....Toys is locked and loaded.....

I cannot imagine what it's like sitting on winning 4 pack, and not being able to share...

We will know soon enough who exactly is dragging their ass. The only one I would be truly disappointed to find out it being would be Jon Deak. As long as it's not him ill be ok.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Whoever it is i'll be watching I Am Toys review first. Want to see them under the best camera and lighting conditions the first review.

I haven’t even ordered these and I’m still Very excited to see them!

Let's hope its "uncle Clipper".
I am Toys said it was a US reviewer..so no Clipper unfortunately. Probably going to be the overly saturated white background, Kermit the frog sounding Optibotimus. At least it won't be Sean Long..thank god (I hope).

For those of us who didn't want/couldn't afford more than one Ghostbuster, it's a shame we won't be able to get that Slimer at a decent price - that is, IF it's actually coming with the sets. Wouldn't supprise me if it doesn't. Makes me wonder if Toy Anexiety ordered the sets to get Slimer so it can be parted out. Even at $149.99, I bet the little bastard would sell out in less than 10 seconds.

Bluefin is distributing in the USA right? Wouldn't that mean the first reviewer is likely to be PixelDan or Shartimus?

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

If we get this review today it will be the highlight of my day!

Which is really sad... when you really think about it.
*sob *sniff *blubber
[emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]

As above, It's start of the working Monday here in the UK already! :impatient: :wink1:

Hopefully we get news soon - Its the start of the week, I'm smothering with the dreaded man flu and I'm in work.... I need this! :rotfl :rotfl

Anyone else from the UK ordered from Forbidden Planet UK? I'm guessing we will be waiting till early 2018 for delivery?

Yes I ordered them from Forbidden Planet.

I contacted them a while back about an update, but there was more 'in touch' information on this thread than the information that they could provide. I paid the deposit rather than in full, so I suspect they'll be in touch as soon as to get the money. All quiet on the western front at this stage. :dunno

I think they must of run out of pre-order stock for Murray and Akroyd as you can now only pre order Ramis and Hudson.

For what its worth, I have e-mailed there buying department for a release date.

I guess so. I've heard mixed reviews for pre-orders from forbiddenplanet.com before, some include not getting stock and refunding the deposit. I put the order in on the premise that I wouldn't get them, they were sold out everywhere else.

Where I've used forbiddenplanet.co.uk a number of times with no issue.

This is a sort of bittersweet thread for me (hence the reason for posting so late after joining) but I live in hope of delivery, trying not to get too excited - not happening! haha

Back