Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

The review is completed. Some photos have been taken.I am uploading it to YouTube in preparation for when I get the go ahead. I have limited permission to post the pictures of the shipping box and the box that contains the four figures. At least you’ll have an idea of weight and sizes, right? Lol. Now don’t go calling your USA retailers asking if this is coming out next week, as it has not left Hong Kong yet. Lol. Hopefully next week it’ll be on the boat and on its way for a a close to Halloween release. Either way, American distributors will be sending out emails and notifications accordingly anyway. So just hang tight.
506aa161fda103d55cd4b18741f89850.heic
461a79c2bcefca576757ad8a167f21a7.heic
942e4ca1a8dff650ec8e8eefc6fcd919.heic
27b706a90fb1dd7d271ef84bb5faf2aa.heic
4c865506c70cd6b99d139f767b578d77.heic
9cd246ab03b900b5e76c92892111af5d.heic
5d4787682c54d9ba00a4c3a8aeecdd30.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are those figures yours to keep? Or were you just sent them for review purposes and have to return those, and then you'll receive your actual ones later on?

I 100% own them.

I 100% own them.

Without telling us what of course, did you find any QC issues?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think it's fair to say we are all extremely envious of I Am Toys right now. :lol
Can't wait till they give you the green light for that review. So eager to see these in glorious 4K!

Unfortunately I can’t really discuss anything yet. Other then you will not be disappointed. Lol

Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Ease up on Toys guys...he will show you a great review soon....if he is under contract not to talk yet best to wait till he can so he will be trusted with more reviews in the future.

He will reveal when he can.....

In the mean time....
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trust me guys, it’s killing me not to be able to show anything.

dude, the box is freaking huge!!! Customs will love to tax this thing.. omg :panic:

Sorry Winston! I might still get you with some reward points. Man, I feel bad now.......

No need to (feel bad). You don't have to justify your purchase to anyone on here. Get however many you want and of who you want.

Not to worry, Christmas is coming up. I'm sure he'll find a way to get him...

r5KHdvh.jpg

Okay, so some were saying they were charged by timewalker already? Has that been the special pack or singles? I still havent received anything from them.

Hey Toys, do you know if these are going to have a release in Hong Kong? I generally like to buy through HK sellers.

No need to (feel bad). You don't have to justify your purchase to anyone on here. Get however many you want and of who you want.

Thanks SilverStar and others! It was just the perfectly chosen Ernie Hudson pics that tugged at the heartstrings. If I can afford him later, I'll pick him up. Otherwise, I'm totally fine with the three. It was just a really good feeling to make that final payment now that the release is so close and how awesome they look in the recent video. Really looking forward to I Am Toys review as well. I'm glad they found their way to a great reviewer!
Congrats to everyone that has/will order these figures. They look worth the wait.

Okay, so some were saying they were charged by timewalker already? Has that been the special pack or singles? I still havent received anything from them.

I was charged for the 4 pack by Timewalker.

Hey Toys, do you know if these are going to have a release in Hong Kong? I generally like to buy through HK sellers.

From what I understand, it is going to be a simultaneous release both in the USA and HK.

The big question is what to do with my current four MATTEL 1/6 figures that currently are displayed in my DETOLF . It will go in my sons room or in a box in storage I guess

I was charged for my 4 pack. However, my notice of said charge went to my junk folder for some reason. Might want to check yours just in case.

Back