Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Ouch Winston looks horrible

I was thinking same thing when looking at pics....he is very glossy.....close ups look little better....I started asking myself if I wanted to really spend $200 extra on that just to have all four...I think I will keep 4 pack but a little disappointing...Everything else is pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who's kind of just browsed this thread here and there, has Winston looked different when shown before?

Yes,

7.jpg

As someone who's kind of just browsed this thread here and there, has Winston looked different when shown before?

Nope. Always the same. He didn't glow like that though. I ordered knowing the head was smaller than the rest, so i'm not too bothered. Hoping they would have sorted it for production, but it's no deal breaker.

I think the photo's in that link are ok, and i can imagine how much better they will look in hand, and also without those lights shining directly on them.

Excited for these now.

Eeeshh they all looked terrible

Say what? You just trolling or serious? Ray, Egon, and Peter look dead on IMO.

He looks very shiny but could just be lighting. Can't wait to get mine anyway. :lol

This is ****ing awesome--even though I'll probably never have it on. :lol

Blitzway-Ghostbusters-Special-Set-215.gif

Well that’s who I have been waiting for. Now I’m still waiting for the damn go ahead. Lol.

Looking at the proton pack lighting just made me wee a little. That's superb!!

Well that’s who I have been waiting for. Now I’m still waiting for the damn go ahead. Lol.

What do you think of Toy Ark's pics?

Gutted... I need your beautiful video!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Quick dull coat should do the trick. I think some of it is definitely the lights.

I'm thinking a lot of the initial negative responses will go away when I Am Toys puts his review up. Initial pics always cause a few to panic. :lol

Need a find a way to display them with at least a couple of the packs visible, the lights looks too good to hide away.

Yeah I think we need to see video to really gauge these in hand. Must admit I think Ray is the winner, closely followed by Venkman, and then Egon and Zedermore.

The proto figs looked amazing, the finished product is a bit poor imo. Going by the ToyArk pics.

1.jpg

Blitzway-Ghostbusters-Special-Set-193.jpg

I'm thinking a lot of the initial negative responses will go away when I Am Toys puts his review up. Initial pics always cause a few to panic. :lol

Need a find a way to display them with at least a couple of the packs visible, the lights looks too good to hide away.

It's always the way though. People will see when they have them in hand.

Display it just before the pack goes on. Kind of at the feet ready to be put on. I'm thinking the same though because it looks pretty damn cool.

The paint application on Winston definitely does need a rework. The sculpt is fantastic, however the paint application got a little bit off in production.

Wait...they don’t come with batteries? That is so weird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And Toy Ark there doesn't seem to pose the figures in any type of natural way which, in my eyes, takes away from actually appreciating the figure to it's fullest.

Especially the way the proton packs sit on their shoulders.

Barring that and the lighting, I'm certain these figures are gorgeous.

Even the jumpsuits a different color.

Looks like they sprayed a super shinny clear coat over Winston head sculpt. Kind of wishing I ordered the doctors 3 pack over the 4 pack but I will wait and see how it looks in hand.

Back