Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I got a kick out of this post- the delicate balance between 1/6th and a happy home. If she finds out what all 4 cost, a $200 xmas present probably won't cut it. In my experience the cost and purchase of these will be used as a yardstick for many future purchases of hers. So you may have to grin and bear a few things down the road.

Also the days of the PO sell out are long gone. I think these will be around for awhile and you'll have a reasonable amount of time to pick up each somewhere down the road. Just my opinion.

Yeah, I think that's what I'm looking at. Frankly, I think I'm just too poor to afford this 4 pack lol. I mean, not really, but to get it I'd have to avoid paying on some of our debt which I've been trying to stay committed to. I'm trying to get to a point where I'm only paying on 1 figure at a time. Cause Since summer of 2015 I've been paying on anywhere between 3-5 figures at a time by flexpay and then with figures being delayed I'm kind of in a constant state of paying on figures. Wife isn't happy about it, she just puts up with it because A. She's not my boss and B. She knows this is the only happy thing I do for myself right now especially since I'm not in love with my job.

I'm trying hard not to order any more figures till I'm done paying off my Civil War Cap(1 more payment), my Potter Snape and Voldemort(which I'm flexing both. AT least they're in stock so I don't have to wait for that this time) and my star wars yoda(which if I play my cards right, i'll pay the first few flexes and have one payment lingering for a couple of months). That way, i'll be all freed up and can focus on one figure at a time.

My hope is that I'll make these Ghostbusters that perhaps. If I do this right, maybe I get get at least two of them before they sell out.

has anyone ever used TOYHQ.co.uk in the uk?

I haven't used them but have had great experience and communication with Moviefigures.co.uk. They now have the same guide price as ToyHQ £220 per figure, £700 and £895 for the three and four pack. That's where I'm ordering once I decide exactly which to get.

A lot of bad reports. I used them before, but never again. Took a long time to get my money back from them and they still stung me for Paypal fees.

I haven't used them but have had great experience and communication with Moviefigures.co.uk. They now have the same guide price as ToyHQ £220 per figure, £700 and £895 for the three and four pack. That's where I'm ordering once I decide exactly which to get.

Kuat has already posted that CDUK have promised the highest they'll be with them is £830 with delivery (4 pack).

A lot of bad reports. I used them before, but never again. Took a long time to get my money back from them and they still stung me for Paypal fees.

Kuat has already posted that CDUK have promised the highest they'll be with them is £830 with delivery (4 pack).

Don't think I can stretch to the 4 pack sadly but that is a good discount. Single figure price they are pretty equal.

I take it Sideshow is not going to distribute these correct?

Oh boy. Just stumbled into this thread and I can see I have about a million pages to catch up on. Are they on sale individually? Anyone got a tip for where to get just Venkman in the UK? I'll try reading but I don't think I've got the eyes for this kind of catch up anymore!

You can buy them individually, 3 pack or 4 pack

I definitely want Peter and Ray...may go for the 3 pack..im torn.

I'm going for Peter only then cross my fingers for Slimeblower Ray GB2 done the road.

Bleh, I've gone over my finances a couple of times and I just can't do the four pack. I'll get the three pack for now and try to pick up Winston a month or two after.

Bleh, I've gone over my finances a couple of times and I just can't do the four pack. I'll get the three pack for now and try to pick up Winston a month or two after.

A difference of only a month or two.... That good finances!! :lecture

Order Pete. I'd love to have all four but it's just not possible. If I'm lucky they wont sell out and I can pick one up ever so often. Highly unlikely though.

Just ordered the set of 4 from Big Chief Studios.co.UK for £899.99! Expensive I know and they have a release date of a June 2017 but at least there orders. :yess:

I'd love to get all four but that near £900 UK price is probably too much for me right now. Spent a lot on the BVS and BTTF2 pre-order's with the hover DeLorean and Justice League figures on the horizon also. I'll get Venkman and Stantz from movie figures UK and try to pick up the other two sometime in the future.

Would all four fit on a single detolf shelf without looking too overcrowded?

IDtoys in the uk have a great price on the special pack £699
https://www.idtoys.co.uk/blitzway-ghostbusters-1-6-scale-4-figure-special-pack/
Lots of people trust the seller he's been at it 15 years.

IDtoys in the uk have a great price on the special pack £699
https://www.idtoys.co.uk/blitzway-ghostbusters-1-6-scale-4-figure-special-pack/
Lots of people trust the seller he's been at it 15 years.

The downside is the preorder terms state that if the price increases at any time, they pass that on to the buyer. It's a great price, but almost too good to be true when other retailers are up at £900.

The downside is the preorder terms state that if the price increases at any time, they pass that on to the buyer. It's a great price, but almost too good to be true when other retailers are up at £900.

Yeah that's way too low to be right

Yeah I asked him about it and he has said it won't increase. But you never really know I guess
6ac1395cb4013c7b8004e1dae1ce4d18.jpg

Back