Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

BTW, SORRY for the over-posting!
I just read the last 20 pages of this thread and had things to say along the way.

So who thinks these will be on time?

Also why not a 3 pack and let the buyer choose the busters he/she wants? BLM!!!!!

Unfortunatly this seals the coffin on all other figure for 2017 for me.

AWIL statue
VTS wasteland ranger
HT doc brown
SS Jason

Thats all done for 2017.....

I think the three pack makes sense. They are the three that went after Slimer at the hotel. Winston came on board later and after that. I'm just not sure why many people would want those three and not complete the set with Winston after that. I can see Ray and Peter or Ray and Egon making a nice set up without the whole crew, but I feel like once you get that third buster in there, you might as well go all the way and get the 4th. Sure the ghost sign and (seriously?) police barricade aren't as enticing bonuses as Slimer is, but like I said, once you get those first three, you might as well compete the set so any more bonuses on top of Slimer are great, even if they aren't that exciting. Another ghost would have been more enticing.

Even before the hotel, those three were there from the very beginning of the movie.
Also, the movie poster had only those three on it.
Funny how so many are trying to justify not getting him because they feel the need to be PC. Honestly Winston wasn't a major character. He didn't do that much. Though he did have two great lines "What did you do, Ray?" and "Ray, next time someone asks you if you are a god, you say yes!".
Still, I'm going for all four.
As for that police barricade: it's really long! That's not fitting inside a detolf.

I think the three pack makes sense. They are the three that went after Slimer at the hotel. Winston came on board later and after that. I'm just not sure why many people would want those three and not complete the set with Winston after that. I can see Ray and Peter or Ray and Egon making a nice set up without the whole crew, but I feel like once you get that third buster in there, you might as well go all the way and get the 4th. Sure the ghost sign and (seriously?) police barricade aren't as enticing bonuses as Slimer is, but like I said, once you get those first three, you might as well compete the set so any more bonuses on top of Slimer are great, even if they aren't that exciting. Another ghost would have been more enticing.

Yea, that's why I'm only sticking with Venkman. As much as I'd love Ray, if I got him, then I'd get to the point where I'm saying, well why not the original 3 then. And after that of course, I'd be at the point of why not all 4.

Winston's other great lines, "Thats a bigTwinkie." "Tell him about the Twinkie." Debate all you want, there are and will always be four Ghostbusters. Had to get them all.

Buy whatever you want, it is your money and your collection. Ghostbusters is pretty much my all time favorite film, i probably have watched 3 or 4 times a year since i watched it at the movies decades ago. so i have to have them all. It would just feel very incomplete without the four (to me). I am getting the whole set, the car and any other figures they make from the film. Hell i would buy the worker who shut off the power to the containment unit :lol

Hell i would buy the worker who shut off the power to the containment unit :lol

I wonder if they'd consider making more if these and Ecto-1 do well.
I'd get a Rick Moranis (in quasi-dog mode).
It would be cool if they made a ghost or two, too. Slimer, or course, is awesome, but the angry librarian would be nice.
EDIT: Oh, ****, and a 1/6 dog!

Basing my decision on this poster. As much as I would want Winston too, I just can't afford it. I'll try to get Winston if he ends up on sale if ever.

ghostbusters_ver3_xlg.jpg

I wonder if they'd consider making more if these and Ecto-1 do well.
I'd get a Rick Moranis (in quasi-dog mode).
It would be cool if they made a ghost or two, too. Slimer, or course, is awesome, but the angry librarian would be nice.
EDIT: Oh, ****, and a 1/6 dog!

all the above and I would love the cab driver also

Damn i am going to need to find more ghosts and undead types :gah:

Basing my decision on this poster. As much as I would want Winston too, I just can't afford it. I'll try to get Winston if he ends up on sale if ever.

Venkman has his pants tucked in on the poster -- FAIL!

Ernie didn't even make the poster credits. What 4-pack?

I should get these for my store. I think I can come up with a pretty sweet offer, payment plans and free shipping, period.

I've already PO'd this set, however definitely keep me posted on future endeavors. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yes...you have to own all four. The team will never be complete -1, especially next.....to.......Ecto-1. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lack of decent uk suppliers is really annoying, I'm almost considering getting a preorder with ToyHQ even with their garbage reputation, just wish Lee from CDUK would get them or confirm if or not he's going to be.

Way I see it, these aren't coming out for quite a while. Plenty of time to gather the funds for the whole set. And I like having options so it seems silly to skip on Winston.

I would LOVE to see someone to attempt posing them just like this. See how close they can get. hell, maybe I'll do it myself. I'll just have to figure out a way to incorporate Winston.

all the above and I would love the cab driver also

Damn i am going to need to find more ghosts and undead types :gah:

I had planned to sculpt some of the films ghosts before blitzway announced the line. Now I'm waiting around to see how far they take it. Check out my facebook if you like.

Back