Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

it seems that Slimer is seriously undersized. At one of the booths at SDCC this year they had a full scale replica and he is actually pretty damn big. Also working on the last Ghostbusters film, they attempted to use a combination of puppet Slimer (from the original molds) and CGI Slimer and I can say, he is pretty big.

20160721_140054.jpg

Hobby Galaxy has 4-pack at $798.99, but of course there is always the 20% + shipping up front.

I forgot everyone smoked back in the '80's. Three out of four characters come with lit cigarette options...

Not sure if this was already brought up, but would love to do this with the Stantz figure :lol

ray.jpg

They look wonderful, unfortunately I won't be picking them up, just can't get into another line with a baby on the way. But I'm glad for the people that gets these!

Do you guys think Winston will sell out or turn up "on sale" down the road?

In my opinion you have to have them all. Don't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered Venkman from BBTS. I chose Venkman cause I think he looks the best and it's Bill freaking Murray. Can't go wrong with any GB you choose. Blitzway has done a great job with this line. I like the price too. Kudos to all who bought the entire set! :clap

Yea I did the same. I love the pose from the hotel scene, "It's right here Ray. It's looking at me"
13.jpg

I ordered venkman just to do the above pose I think I can be happy with that. I'll have to be cant afford all of them, sometimes I wish I studied harder at school! I have the old neca slimmer head knocker and I think he might be a good scale for this figure, pose is good too. So stoked for anyone who can get all these, especially with ecto!

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Did you see my post? Timewalker toys has 4 pack for 851.99 and free shipping. Just curious. It's like a 60.00 savings.

I never ordered from them before so little hesitant to drop that kind of cash.

I have these guys to get my 1/6 hit for the Ghostbuster. I know the head sculpts are **** but the rest are just fine. I might relocate these four to another location in my room and replace the spot with just Blitzway Venkman. Maybe down the road if the make a Ray Slimeblower I get that.

I don't know what to do with my Mattel either. I have the Key Three still in the box. Worthless now.

I don't know what to do with my Mattel either. I have the Key Three still in the box. Worthless now.

If I did not have a 1/6 Ghost Trap, PKE Meter, Goggles I might have been more tempted to purchase all four (or three) so that I could own all GB equipment in this scale. But as of now I think PV is all I need to represent high end GB.

Well, like most figures, these will probably drop in price severely soon after release and you could pick up the other two for $190 or so each.

Slimer might be pricey on its own.

Wouldnt say worthless. Dropped in value? Yes. Nothing to lose now. Might as well put them on ebay. Youll def get something.

Back