Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Put my order in earlier. Time to start saving.

I've got a full Matty set too. Still boxed. Sealed.

Where is Hobby Galaxy based?

I don't know what to do with my Mattel either. I have the Key Three still in the box. Worthless now.

I fully customized mine. There is definitely not much value in them anymore haha. I had them all done up with Spenser heads and everything. Now they are relics of the past haha. They were great in their time.

I fully customized mine. There is definitely not much value in them anymore haha. I had them all done up with Spenser heads and everything. Now they are relics of the past haha. They were great in their time.

Story of my collecting life. I had Back to the Future in 1/6 long before Hot Toys. Once the Hot Toys version hit I couldn't even give them away. My matty collector ghostbusters will be suffering the same fate.

Battle Damage them up

gb-marshmallow.jpg

You guys who have the mattel's always can just to kitbash a Moranis or part 2 version's. Ahead of the game and all you need is new bodys n heads which bet will be recasted eventually or parted out possibly. I 'D Love a backdrop included but if not might just get this Poster as a idea.

You guys who have the mattel's always can just to kitbash a Moranis or part 2 version's.

I guess that's true. OR have back-up gear should anything break over time. The Mattel gear is really quite nice.

Maybe the Mattel will be worth something on the 40th anniversary in 2024?

I see the payment plan option on timewalker toys but I don't see when and how many payments you make. Can anyone help me out?

Where is the best place in the uk for an order, my usual doesn't seem to have them forbidden planet and ToyHQ get poor reviews here :(

Matty figures should still have an appeal. Blitzway are for a pretty niche, high end audience. But you won't be able to sell the Matty figures for $150 a piece or anything.

Back