Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I'm torn between the 3 pack and 4 pack. It's just not complete without Winston but the price for the 3 pack is more inviting. :(

Which did you choose? I'm a bit torn myself.

Went with Venkman even though he's light on accessories compared with the others, Stantz has a great expression, the trap, the ecto goggles, its such a fantastic package overall. I guess it all comes down to which character you find yourself liking and gravitate to the most, as there is no real lead in the Ghostbuster films ( there's four of them after all) choosing one figure to represent the franchise is tough. I do think Murray will sell out first, followed by Aykoyd and Ramis, Hudson I think will be around for a while bless him. Unless they do a Ghostbuster II package where both Zedermore and Stantz attend that children's party, complete with birthday hat sculpts ;)

I guess Sideshow does not carry Blitzway items. So where do Americans/Canadians purchase theirs Blitzway from? BBTS? I might contact my local collectable store (Toy Traders) and see if I can get it through them.

Yeah it doesn't look like they're selling them this time. They may officially be transitioning to a Hot Toys business model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF you have THE CROW Figure you need Winston ha ha... I am so hoping for a Rick Moranis and some Terror DOGS.:pray: I do wonder if they do a 2 pack for a gatekeeper and keymaster set possible after they see how well n fast these sell.

Last edited:

IF you have THE CROW Figure you need Winston ha ha... I am so hoping for a Rick Moranis and some Terror DOGS.:pray: I do wonder if they do a 2 pack for a gatekeeper and keymaster set possible after they see how well n fast these sell.

Yes! Brilliant. :duff

Now I've got to buy two Winstons :lol

Just ordered Venkman from BBTS. I chose Venkman cause I think he looks the best and it's Bill freaking Murray. Can't go wrong with any GB you choose. Blitzway has done a great job with this line. I like the price too. Kudos to all who bought the entire set! :clap

On Top of the 1/6 world you also have the Hardcore ghostbusters Fans Running after this release. The GHOSTHEADS GHOSTBUSTERS Documentary on netflix is pretty cool quick movie.

NEW from BBTS on 3-pack preorder:

Please Note - This preorder requires a $100 Non-Refundable down payment.

Looks like I'm going with Timewalker toys that is $30 cheaper and only has a $67 NRD.

I love my Hot Toys Eric Draven! Lol

Time to rejoice and watch the original movie's and patiently wait and hope for delays a bit for our wallets like Feb or March i can see delays easy if a Ton order. Just in time for tax funds to buy a ECTO -1. The BOX Will be FRIDGE Sized :horror:lol Perfect for who get Divorced over this lol.:slap:lol

I forgot everyone smoked back in the '80's. Three out of four characters come with lit cigarette options...

The headsculpts are brilliant, but just too darn serious. That only works for Egon, so I guess he's the only one I'll get.

I'm very tempted to cancel my Sideshow indy T.O.D :panic::dunno also and have half paid off already idk if i should cancel indy. What to do ???:dunno

"Everyone's losing their minds!" [emoji24] Lol.

Ha ha in delays i trust lol.:lol January late they say SURE.:lol

Back