Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Ok thanks because it is odd I can't find it anywhere on my order invoice. Hope I get that worked out with them. Having an option of a flex payment plan is the only reason why I went with TW.

You sign up for the pay plan at checkout.

There should be confirmation on your invoice as the last thing listed in brackets: "[Installments]"....

You sign up for the pay plan at checkout.

There should be confirmation on your invoice as the last thing listed in brackets: "[Installments]"....

Yes I saw that on my invoice but what I meant was I need to know when the payments are due and how much are the installments.

oops...guess I bought the whole enchilada. I used Paypal, so curious as to when they will as for the 90 deposit.

Yes I saw that on my invoice but what I meant was I need to know when the payments are due and how much are the installments]

Payment Plan: A payment plan is available on this item. Three equal payments of $253.99 will be billed on November 1, 2016 and December 1, 2016, and January 2, 2017. The final billing date is subject to change based on release date.

Yes I saw that on my invoice but what I meant was I need to know when the payments are due and how much are the

Payment Plan: A payment plan is available on this item. Three equal payments of $253.99 will be billed on November 1, 2016 and December 1, 2016, and January 2, 2017. The final billing date is subject to change based on release date.

Where did it say this on there? I will have to look again. Anyway now I could note down when the payments are due and for how much so I could be prepared. Thanks!!

Where did it say this on there? I will have to look again. Anyway now I could note down when the payments are due and for how much so I could be prepared. Thanks!!
You have to look at the items on their main site and it is listed on the order page. It does not show up if your using the mobile site.

Aha! That's the problem because I was using the mobile site! [emoji23] thanks I'll check on my laptop.

4 pack ordered- January not far away if they are on time!

wheres the best place/deal to order from?

I would be shocked if these were ready in jan.

Now for the next big fish- Ecto 1.

With these, Ecto, and hulk buster it's going to require a little creative accounting.

I don’t own and Blitzway 1/6 figures. How are they in the tier of 1/6 company? Should I consider their final production pieces to be above Sideshow or below?
I notice that they acquired a former Hot Toys scupltor for this project so sculpt should be on par with HT. How is Blitzway paint and accessories deptartment?
I currently have all four “Mattel” representing my 1/6 Ghostbusters. They are cool but we know that the head sculpts are far from the best.
I would love to get all four but over $1000 CAN is a very very steep price. Might pick up one (Venkman) for now and maybe down the road
a Slime Blower Ray.....if they make one.

I don’t own and Blitzway 1/6 figures. How are they in the tier of 1/6 company? Should I consider their final production pieces to be above Sideshow or below?
I notice that they acquired a former Hot Toys scupltor for this project so sculpt should be on par with HT. How is Blitzway paint and accessories deptartment?
I currently have all four “Mattel” representing my 1/6 Ghostbusters. They are cool but we know that the head sculpts are far from the best.
I would love to get all four but over $1000 CAN is a very very steep price. Might pick up one (Venkman) for now and maybe down the road
a Slime Blower Ray.....if they make one.

They're good look at the pictures. Throwing sideshow in there made me lol btw thank you.

Bo Shrek, check the Carlito thread for pictures and overall quality. Blitzway are on par with Hot Toys on sculpting, clothing, bodies, and accessories. Par or just under on paint aps. Packaging on Carlito was similar to a small "DX" box.

I'm getting these for sure....

I see on timewalker toys they have shipping options for ups and usps and then there is a free shipping option for orders over $350. Who do they use for the free shipping option.

UP for P/O at BBTS. :yess:

Just pre-ordered him on Forbidden Planet International (UK). There saying its shipping on the 30th January and wont charge me till its shipped. ( result ) My gut instinct though is telling me more March/April is when it will actually ship ;)

It was a real close call between Venkman and Stantz, I love both characters but I cant afford both :(

Back