Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

On negative side, in order to maintain peace in the house, there'd be NO MORE sixth scale figures being bought anywhere else for several months at least. Whatever I got preordered now I'd have to pay off and be done with, get this, and no more for maybe a year.
Biggest problem will be the wife seeing my old Matty Ghostbusters and trying to explain to her how much of an upgrade these are. Don't know if that's doable as all this stuff looks alike to her.

Just don't know what to do. I have a vast Hot toys avengers collection and a decent sized star wars one started. Don't really want to stop those. I just started a small collection of Harry Potter too. All that has to halt to get these. Just don't know what to do. I could for sure do one or two of them with no problem but I really want all 4. Sigh.

All very good points. I think many can relate to this. :lol

But...this is Ghostbusters! :panic:

giphy.gif

In some cases, Timewalker actually gets products before BBTS. I use both frequently, an never had an issue with Timewalker. I'm actually surprised they're up for PO so soon! I jumped on the payment plan for the full set.

Seems like TW will be the way to go for these: $44 off for the pre-order price, plus free shipping and a payment plan to help ease the pain of dropping such a large chunk of change on these? It's a no brainer! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go reconsider my life choices.

Damn TW is going to be sold out very soon! Lol. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might just have to po these too. Not sure if I want to spend the amount for all four or go with the 3 pack or possibly just get 2 but then I lose out on slimer.

I went with Timewalker as well. Good deal with a payment plan so I couldn't pass it up.

I put in my order with Timewalker. They have become my go to retailer. Fantastic customer service. They have gone out of their way to help me out with changing addresses and even changed my order around once to help me save on shipping. Plus it's nice to get the preorder discount and a payment plan on this. Most expensive order I have ever placed but the way I look at it is I won't need to place another Ghostbusters order so it will be cheaper in the long run than Star Wars, Lird of the Rings and Marvel.

I've never used Timewalker before. You guys are convincing me to try them lol.

I put in my order with Timewalker. They have become my go to retailer. Fantastic customer service. They have gone out of their way to help me out with changing addresses and even changed my order around once to help me save on shipping. Plus it's nice to get the preorder discount and a payment plan on this. Most expensive order I have ever placed but the way I look at it is I won't need to place another Ghostbusters order so it will be cheaper in the long run than Star Wars, Lird of the Rings and Marvel.

I agree. The owner Steve is the man.

I might just have to po these too. Not sure if I want to spend the amount for all four or go with the 3 pack or possibly just get 2 but then I lose out on slimer.

Here's that little nudge you need....get them all..." Lol

Preordered from TW. BBTS is kinda high.

Also went with TW (4 pack). Big bad has been my go to store but couldn't pass on the discount and free shipping. These guys look absulutely incredible and have moved up with Batfleck as my most anticipated preorders.

Last edited:

I also went with TW. I love the flexible payment options. I decided to get the 4 pack with the $90 deposit. Although the shipping of these figures are supposed to ship in January, I bet they will ship in the first quarter some time. I wouldnt mind so I can have a little more time to save. Lol

Bbts $896 plus shipping, say $25. Gets you to approx $921.
Tw $852 shipped, Plus flex on pay.

Diff of ~$70 plus a lot of convenience.

They are up on forbiddenplanet.com for those in the UK.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

TW it is! Thank you guys for the suggestion. $851 free shipping no sales tax =great deal! Skipped BBTS this time.

BBTS offers no discount on Blitzway products or anything at all really, so TW or Hobby Galaxy is an easy choice imo.

I preordered from TW with flex payment plan and I can't find anything on my invoice for the payment plan. Where can I find it or do I need to call them to set it up?

I preordered from TW with flex payment plan and I can't find anything on my invoice for the payment plan. Where can I find it or do I need to call them to set it up?

I know they offer payment plans, but I've have never used one myself. Just shoot them a message on Facebook or call them. They're very friendly.

Back