Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made some replacement glasses for Egon and just for fun, a Twinkie. Follow the link if you are interested.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/185213-blitzway-sp
W4MrMUm.jpg

KamduQS.jpg

Hi there, maybe there is anyone with this set and willing to sell it?

I eventually got an Egon, and I am interested... thanks guys.

I knew it would never happen but I was hoping to see BW GB2 Slime Blower Winston. I have the Mattel version but would have loved a BW to finish my quartet.

Jesus, if that's the case I better unload mine soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Where'd you hear that?

3 different individuals on forums on FB recently and Kool Kollectibles YouTube review of the Special Set. I also dropped a line to Blitzway off of FB but hadn?t heard back. Didn?t know if someone had heard that or not cause I?d be interested in grabbing a second set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you guys think there is any truth to the rumor Blitzway might re-release these figures in time for their 1/6 Ecto-1?

If it was Hot Toys I would definitely believe it but Blitzway seems to have major problems with timely mass production.

Wow, that's surprising to see. I was kinda wanting a Ray and Egon, but not sure if I'm prepared to suddenly spend $560 today (after you factor in KG's crazy high $72 shipping)...

I thought they'd already re-released the single packs because KG Hobby has them in stock again listed under NEW ARRIVALS https://www.kghobby.com/blitzway-bw-ums10102-1-6th-ghostbusters-1984-raymond-stantz-action-figure/

ebay has been having these guys up for the last few weeks selling for somewhat reasonable prices. I wondered what was going on... was this the usual "Chinese extras" that get made? But Blitzway re-releasing them makes more sense. Seems like there's way too many available now. I'm sure they want to totally saturate the market before the new movie and new licenses come out.

Always thought Winston would become the most valuable of the bunch in 20 years. Fewer made, fewer bought.

Anyway, if enough remakes drop that the price also drops on these maybe I'll pick up Egon and Ray to go with my Peter after all.

Isn't that the true dilemma/addiction of this hobby?

After I wrote that I thought it's only a matter of time until someone applies that to any figure.:lol

But yes, nobody really needs any figures right. But I find once I write it off in my mind as "don't need it. Not prepared to spend the money" then I try to make that the rule to abide by. Usually works, especially if the after market price is way more. That's enough to keep me away from any second guesses.

Yeah I'm slowly getting better at sticking with my original decisions, and not letting the excitement of a new release sway me. Shuri was the latest one I was briefly tempted to order based on the amazing final product photos, but then I remembered it wasn't a character I really care much about and still don't really need.

Back