Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? They came with no batteries? That's weird, and unfair.

One more reason I'm happy to have bought my Venkman used -- came filled with fresh batteries and ready to go.

Yep, it was super weird.

I had forgotten all about them not coming with batteries by the time mine arrived, so nothing like setting an evening aside to break open the box of figures and then realizing I wouldn’t even be able to light them up until I took a trip to the store the next day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I picked up four extra packs for Ecto-1 when they 1st came out and were being parted out cheap. I figured i'm spending an insane amount of money on the figures and car might as well go all out.

Yep, it was super weird.

I had forgotten all about them not coming with batteries by the time mine arrived, so nothing like setting an evening aside to break open the box of figures and then realizing I wouldn’t even be able to light them up until I took a trip to the store the next day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! I still haven't unboxed my set yet and all of a sudden panicked that there may be damage.

Really? They came with no batteries? That's weird, and unfair.

One more reason I'm happy to have bought my Venkman used -- came filled with fresh batteries and ready to go.

Hahaha, it was odd, but known before hand.

Bought 150 of the batteries for 9 bucks so I can forgive them.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Smart move. If I didn’t PO it, almost every figure I get on the secondary market is pre-owned. Especially with these particular figures. There’s too much that can possibly be wrong with them, given all the accessories they have. I’d prefer confirmation that all is ship shape, or at least 90%, given it’s something I could just fix myself or don’t really care about to begin with.

And yeah, at this like, I’d be real surprised if SS releases their versions at all. Been about two years, and no word. Nothing. I actually think BW’s Spengler sculpt edges out SS’s anyway, so even without uniformity’s sake, I genuinely thinks that’s the better one regardless.

SS will release these- they are probably held back because of a license release timeframe- they do amazing work. These will be great but in a different way than BW's great:lol

I think there will simply be components of them that are good, but as an overall figure, I think BW will be the more desireable ones. Not to mention they have a full set, whereas SS just has the two.

Based on the proto pictures for the SS ones, I do like the packs and their catheter hoses better.

Yeah... I remember that happening a lot as a kid on Christmas. Parents never remembered the damn batteries, especially grandparents. :lol

Back when all the toys ran on gigantic D-cell batteries. Sorry Billy, Grandma forgot and all the stores are closed:lol

There's a new rooted Ripley head out that could be a good base for a Dana Barrett / Zuul custom. Just needs some 80's makeup added. OneSixthKit has them in stock.

IMG_0815-528x668.jpg

There's a new rooted Ripley head out that could be a good base for a Dana Barrett / Zuul custom. Just needs some 80's makeup added. OneSixthKit has them in stock.

View attachment 424432

I started to do that with the HT Ripley but the size difference was ridiculous. That figure is undersized even next to HT figures. I might try again but i need a tall body for her to match the guys if anyone has any ideas.

The HT Wonder Woman body would be good, as it is larger than most female bodies, and has seamless arms and legs. Tracking one down loose at a good price is the tricky bit.

From Soldier Story:

“Hi Benjamin, we are planning this by 2018 sorry to keep you wait thanks.”

Good to hear it’s not canceled, but I really didn’t plan my $ around the delayed release.

Looking good alice! The detail you're able to put into such a small scale is QUITE impressive!!

Back