Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that's the case as I'll probably unload mine. Some things about them are really impressive but larger scale bothers me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah love this figures. I did pass on Winston only because I am waiting on a Slime Blower version. If it happens great and I will prepare myself for the long wait for a BW figure to arrive inhand. If it doesn't well....I am cool with that too.

Surely Blitzway had an 'exclusive window to sell' that must have been at least two years.

If Soldier Story Ghostbusters show up at all, it would be after that.

Last edited:
Anyone heard any updates with the Solider Story Busters? It's been a long time.

I've tried to make contact with SS through email and FB as recently as this last week but have yet to hear anything back. BigBad told me they had no reason to believe they weren't going to be released.

Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Where can i get mine re-painted?

Is anyone planning on mixing characters from the two companies to form a complete team? E.g. - BW Stantz and Zeddemore, and SS Spengler and Venkman.

Is there an optimum pairing? I know its all fantasy until Soldier Story actually shows us what they got.

But if Blitzway are all giants, I doubt they'll scale with Soldier Story.

Probably not.

I think the most sought after SS figure though is Spengler, since people seemed to be split on which sculpt possessed the better likeness. Venkman I think was pretty much BW hands down, despite it still being the weakest of the four.

So I guess a more likely mixed line-up would be all BW figures and a short (SS) Spengler.

Ironic since Egon's the tallest. Life's dirty tricks.

I'm glad in theory Venkman BW is better -- since that's the only one I have. :lol

I'm not counting too much on Soldier Story's Ghostbusters at this point. For conformity sake, or uniformity, I'm going to try and wrangle up the first three Ghostbusters at least. Assuming I find good prices on used figures. I want used; I want to know everything works or what doesn't. Way too late to rely on iffy customer service.

Smart move. If I didn’t PO it, almost every figure I get on the secondary market is pre-owned. Especially with these particular figures. There’s too much that can possibly be wrong with them, given all the accessories they have. I’d prefer confirmation that all is ship shape, or at least 90%, given it’s something I could just fix myself or don’t really care about to begin with.

And yeah, I’d be real surprised if SS releases their versions at all. Been about two years, and no word. Nothing. I actually think BW’s Spengler sculpt edges out SS’s anyway, so even without uniformity’s sake, I genuinely thinks that’s the better one regardless.

If the head sculpts were the same size, might be nice to have additional options out there just as far as the head goes.

I really don't see how SS could top BW with anything else -- the suit, gear and pack are all really amazing. I'm much more impressed than I thought I would be. And I just have one figure. I can't imagine the overload for those who got all three or four at once.

Wor, I got the 4 pack for last Christmas...so yeah sensory overload to the MAX! I will pick up the SS (if & when they come out) if they match the quality of the Blitzway figures. I won't be too fussy about the scale if it's close...

I remember people going crazy over these when they first shipped and now I see why -- but you just can never tell when you don't have the thing in hand, to see and appreciate the details.

Back