Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I didnt have any issues yesterday. That box did appear but pretty far down the page for me. I like that they don't charge until it comes out. Others take your money immediately when using paypal.

Don't buy from TOYHQ what ever you do. They lie and don't return deposits. Horrible company! stay well away. I went with forbidden planet UK for my pre-order in the UK this time.

So it looks people are buying the four pack/ three pack and single figure Venkman. Is anyone getting a single figure of Ray/Egon/Winston?

I'm using firefox. Maybe five that a try?

Slimer looks tiny in that photo.

Has anyone that ordered from Timewalker had problems paying with Paypal? I selected Paypal, and it told me to enter my Paypal address in the box below, but I'm not seeing any boxes. I've tried on both Chrome and IE.

I didn't have any problems. I used Safari on my ipad.

I got my invoice for the deposit last night and paid. Now the wait.

f3b6cf12c267307fd4670b7fce316c11.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

What are the chances these do not release jan 2017. Would suck if you paid via payment plan then they get pushed back like 6 months.

I only want Slimer. Going to be a hard one to get I suppose.

I went ahead and pre-ordered the 4-pack from Timewalker. Figured since I already have all four of Matty's 1/6th versions, which have never been opened. Maybe I should open them now that thier value will decrease with the Blitzway release. 😜

If you preorder the 4 pack you get a custom Oscar with a dirty diaper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

That's the photo I remembered seeing somewhere.
:clap
That picture is from moviefigures.co.uk. Not sure if that's a true image or something cobbled together.

You can also sort of see Slimer in profile in this picture of K.A. Kim at SDCC and get a sense of scale relative to a 1/6 head and body. He looks reasonably sized there.

13690850_1769590986646978_6354899224316989142_n.jpg

Ugh. Tried Safari and Chrome on my iPad and STILL nothing.

I use Chrome and the comments box was on mine. They will send an order confirmation email, and then another email for the paypal invoice for the deposit the next day.

I have them on my store now. They will be discounted as far as they can go. There won't be any deposit required.
We'll also have payment plans. I "think" the packs will have free shipping. I'm working all that out tonight.

I'm on your kaiju addicts store page now. I don't see any Ghostbusters? Is there a link or a special section of the site?

wait, nm, found them at your Flossie's site. You said there are payment plans for the special sets. Are there any for the individual figures?

I use Chrome and the comments box was on mine. They will send an order confirmation email, and then another email for the paypal invoice for the deposit the next day.

I shot them a message on Facebook. It's all sorted. I don't know why it didn't show up on any of the browsers I used, but it must have been something on my end, because I'm the only one that seems to have had the problem.

Got my set of four ordered anyway.

Back