Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

Actually, I don't see payments plans for any of it? Do you have to add them to your cart to see that info?

For those concerned about the Slimer in this set, Steve Johnson, the guy who designed and sculpted the original Slimer, is having a kickstarter for his book. One of the reward tiers is an original maquette of the spud that will be cast in translucent green just like this one, and it'll be roughly the right size for 1/6. It costs $180, and there's only 14 of 100 left if you're interested. 4fe935a847b51321503eb38626587b66_original.jpg

For those concerned about the Slimer in this set, Steve Johnson, the guy who designed and sculpted the original Slimer, is having a kickstarter for his book. One of the reward tiers is an original maquette of the spud that will be cast in translucent green just like this one, and it'll be roughly the right size for 1/6. It costs $180, and there's only 14 of 100 left if you're interested.View attachment 288529

Damn, that is pretty awesome :rock

I'm a bit disappointed by the special items a police barricade really? :/

I was hoping for a bit more.... I'm on the fence about ordering this set because I know the after market probably won't be kind on the wallet.

For those concerned about the Slimer in this set, Steve Johnson, the guy who designed and sculpted the original Slimer, is having a kickstarter for his book. One of the reward tiers is an original maquette of the spud that will be cast in translucent green just like this one, and it'll be roughly the right size for 1/6. It costs $180, and there's only 14 of 100 left if you're interested.

Thanks for pointing that out. Good deal from the original creator. It was $236.00 inc shipping. Be rare collections that can claim to have an original piece with the BW GB set. :clap

I think Slimer and two Terror Dogs would have been a better choice for the special items in the four pack. It gives you options for set ups for both groups: Slimer to go with the original three and then the Terror Dogs to go with all four.

I think Slimer and two Terror Dogs would have been a better choice for the special items in the four pack. It gives you options for set ups for both groups: Slimer to go with the original three and then the Terror Dogs to go with all four.

Two terror dogs almost definitely would have increased the price though. I'm pretty happy to be getting the four guys plus slimer near $200 per figure shipped. Honestly I thought they would be higher priced. The sign and barricade are just throw ins to me. That sign could be useful with a backdrop or a custom dio.

I really hope they aren't delayed by six months. If I knew now I had those extra months to save I'd get the full set for sure. Would hate to pre-order the two figures now only to find later I could have got the whole set after all by which time they will have sold out.

I'm a bit disappointed by the special items a police barricade really? :/

I was hoping for a bit more.... I'm on the fence about ordering this set because I know the after market probably won't be kind on the wallet.

I think they included it so you could kit bash Ron Jeremie to pose behind it :rotfl
image.jpeg

So that's the hidden exclusive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

SO TImewalker has the cheapest deal in the US with 851 shipped?

You have a choice of paying it up front and getting a 3% reduction; or paying the list price with a 20% deposit.

According to their site I paid £607 (£626 - 3%) plus £79 delivery. The other £6 is the credit card's 1% international transaction fee, taking the total to £692.

Are they reliable?
Thanks for all your help..

Two terror dogs almost definitely would have increased the price though. I'm pretty happy to be getting the four guys plus slimer near $200 per figure shipped. Honestly I thought they would be higher priced. The sign and barricade are just throw ins to me. That sign could be useful with a backdrop or a custom dio.

Oh I completely agree. As random as the police barricade is, I don't really think there's any other simple accessories (that I can think of at least) that they could have included. Any other ghosts probably would drive up the price.

To be honest though, I'd still be happy if it was just the guys and no accessories. Like you, I thought they would be at least $250 per figure.

Back