Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 & 1/12 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

It's very exciting to know they are making figures outside the norm.

It's very exciting to know they are making figures outside the norm.

Please blitzway make a deluxe Dexter set. Could be a fight club type setup with civilian and killer versions. I would be eternally grateful.

Please blitzway make a deluxe Dexter set. Could be a fight club type setup with civilian and killer versions. I would be eternally grateful.

Good idea. I'd buy one. :D BW is one of the few companies I can see making him. I would also like to see them make a Driver figure from the film Drive :)

My main want right now is Deckard. Hope we get an influx of Blade Runner stuff when the new film is out like we have with Ghostbusters.

Good idea. I'd buy one. :D BW is one of the few companies I can see making him. I would also like to see them make a Driver figure from the film Drive :)

giphy.gif

It means you will have a choice.

It means we shall have threads of Soldier Story Fanboys vs Blitzway Fanboys.

Soldier Story are not licensed - I have that straight from Sony. Blitzway are the only currently licensed 1/6 Ghostbusters figures coming.

Is this the big news you spoke of a while back? I hope they keep these nukes comin! I'd love them to do 1/6 Rocky!

Soldier Story are not licensed - I have that straight from Sony. Blitzway are the only currently licensed 1/6 Ghostbusters figures coming.

That is so strange. With all of the signage and the booth they had... you would think that they had the license. Crazy. I am not complaining though... The Blitzway figures are going to be insane.

The SS GB booth even looked bootlegged. The GB insignia on their sign was rotated and the "Ghostbusters" lettering was all crooked. I wonder if Sony will put a stop to their line (both reboot and original line) before anything gets released?

The SS GB booth even looked bootlegged. The GB insignia on their sign was rotated and the "Ghostbusters" lettering was all crooked. I wonder if Sony will put a stop to their line (both reboot and original line) before anything gets released?

Both Sony and Blitzway will do everything they can to stop them I'm sure.

That's crazy. SS even had a sign that said the figs were under review with Columbia Pictures copyright info.

Oh, well. Blitzway will knock this out of the park anyway. They were always going to be the better looking set.

Both Sony and Blitzway will do everything they can to stop them I'm sure.

It's gonna be very interesting to see what SS's booth will look like now at SDCC.

KAKim is the only way to go anyway IMO.

Just saw Dave's warning about Soldier Story's unlicensed GB figures. A shame, thought those were genuine.

Looks like Blitzway is now our only hope.

KA Kim can make everything from now on. She is now the greatest sculptor in the world.

hmmm...that stinks about Soldier's story. I don't see why they couldn't just make the figures and name them differently like all these other smaller companies? Their mistake seems to be not trying to hide.

Oh well. Looking forward to Blitzway's unveiling then.

Wow, they seemed legit to me. Surprising they would be going so all-in with something they don't even have licensed. It would seem more rational to just knock out one character at a time, rather than doing multiple prototypes at once, which seems more the hallmark of--"we've paid for the license, so now we're gonna milk it for all it's worth."

Back