Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures and ECTO-1

I've never been more excited to lose $900. Very rare that I complain that I get to keep $900 in my pocket.

They're not. I just checked the cargo list report today.
And when they do finally get on a ship, it will be 4 to 6 weeks from then.

Exactly how do you check all the cargo shipments coming into the US?

I am curious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people are freaking out for nothing. We will get them eventually. Chill out.

A little communication from BW would go a long way though. Especially since they said they were going on the boat nearly a month ago, and from what little info we have, that hasn't seemed to have happened yet.

Recent pic of the cargo ship with BW Ghostbusters on its way to the US

0f9e94244da12a594b8eac266becb1a7.jpg

I only meant to post that up to show how utterly useless Forbidden Planet are, I had pre-ordered Murray via Forbidden planet in the UK back in August 2016. I was just backing up what other UK user's had experienced with FP not fulfilling pre-orders. However looks like people have taken this as Bltizway cancelling the figure lol

I ended up buying Ray from a UK eBay seller who has been told a date of early December, which seems to tally up correctly.

Picked this print up yesterday. Now I really need the doctors three pack!

ghostbusters-mark-englert-flowers-are-still-standing-print.jpg

Recent pic of the cargo ship with BW Ghostbusters on its way to the US

0f9e94244da12a594b8eac266becb1a7.jpg

That could be a good thing, the salt water may lighten the colour of Winston.

That sounds like it would make a great one shot comic, a SDCC exclusive type thing.

Talking of comics, can anyone recommend a good Ghostbusters graphic novel? Something where it comes close to evoking the spirit of the movies?
The IDW Ghostbusters comics are the best continuity of the movies. The characterization & art is spot on. You can find several volumes in tpb on Amazon collecting various storylines. You won't regret it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I second that as well. IDW always did horror quite well, even horror comedies. I was a big fan of 30 Days of Night, both the original runs, and the continuations. It’s definitely not comedic horror, however I’m a horror fanboy to the very core of my being.

Exactly how do you check all the cargo shipments coming into the US?

I am curious?

HE(john) is Flossies. He(and probably some of the other online toy industry folk who post here) probably can see slightly more of this stuff than we can but can't say as much due to their positions.

The IDW Ghostbusters comics are the best continuity of the movies. The characterization & art is spot on. You can find several volumes in tpb on Amazon collecting various storylines. You won't regret it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip! :duff

Picked this print up yesterday. Now I really need the doctors three pack!

View attachment 373693

That's such a great print. I keep forgetting I have it and need to hang up. I also got the Stay Puft one that was released around the same time as that one (also in need of hanging up)
ghostbusters-30th-anniversary.jpg

Was the 3 pack up for pre-order on Sideshow's website? I can't find it there anymore.

Was the 3 pack up for pre-order on Sideshow's website? I can't find it there anymore.

I know the four pack was available, but I can’t recall if I remember seeing a three pack. If it was though, I’m sure disappeared just as fast. I think they were up for pre-order and gone in less than three days.

3-pack I'm not sure. Like IAT said, I know the 4-pack was, but it sold out very quick. I don't think they were offering very many units though.

Back